What’s red, white and comes bearing gifts? No, it’s not Santa Claus – it’s Qantas, and the Flying Kangaroo has come to line your pockets with $6,000 worth of travel vouchers.

In an exciting new competition running from today (the 6th) until the 10th of December, Qantas is giving agents the chance to score sweet $500 travel vouchers that they can use on their very own self famil by telling us how the Qantas Learning Hub is making them better agents.

The comp is open to agents who have already been using the Learning Hub as well as those yet to sign up.

Agents who have already been using the Learning Hub will need to tell us in 25 words or less how they’ve managed to increase their sales since joining.

Whilst agents who haven’t yet joined will need to tell us something they’ve learnt about Qantas in 25 words or less since joining the hub. Such as…

”The Qantas Global and Oneworld Explorer fares permit transoceanic surface sectors. A fantastic fact for our office as we sell a lot of cruising worldwide. Thank you for this new learning Hub. I check it every day that I am at work.”

Zara, Travel Centre Coffs

The 10 most creative answers will win, and it literally takes less than 30 seconds to enter – how easy is that?!

unnamed-2

As an added bonus, the entry with the most votes on the KarryOn competition page will win a $1,000 travel voucher.

In case you’ve never heard of the Qantas Learning Hub, it basically puts the power to learn about all things Qantas in your hands, helping you sound like an expert, keep up to date, enter other competitions and incentives, and register for upcoming events.

Best thing is that it’s accessible anytime, anywhere and on any device (your phone, computer, tablet).

“I found the site easy to access and easy to follow. The time frame set on each learning module is just right, as it does not impact greatly on my day. The site has assisted me with updating my domestic knowledge in a stress-free environment and in my own time frame.”

Milenka, HRG

Through the portal, thousands of agents around the country have already increased their sales by becoming experts on the Flying Kangaroo. There are over 100 learning bites covering its fares, network, partnerships, onboard and on the ground products, loyalty program and policies.

qn4

We’ve already given you five reasons to join the Qantas Learning Hub and waxed lyrical on why it totally rocks, but is there not a better incentive to join than a cool $500 travel voucher?

Nah, didn’t think so!

So what are you waiting for?

Woobox link: http://woobox.com/52yuck

Head on over to learninghub.qantas.com today and either tell us how you’ve already increased your sales through the Qantas Learning Hub, or tell us something valuable you’ve learnt since signing up.

But hurry – this competition ends on the 10th of December

What have you learnt about Qantas since singing up to the Learning Hub? Tell us in the comments below – or better yet, enter the competition to win!

This article was brought to you by Qantas.

Qantas