“I don’t want a lot for Christmas, I just want Wu for my own” that’ll be the Wu-letide carol Agents sing over the holidays this year after reading the tale below.

Much like Air New Zealand, the Wendy Wu Tours Wu-Crew is in the festive spirit and keen to send their Christmas Panda out to do what the world has come to expect in December – hand out presents.

So if you’re a Travel Agent and you’re really good between 1-20 December (and by good, we mean you make a select Wendy Wu Tours booking during that period), the Christmas Panda will stop by your store (or you’ll receive an email) with a $20 Dan Murphy’s gift voucher.

tenor

$20 Dan Murphy’s gift voucher – woot, free booze for the office Christmas party.

The Wu-Dolph incentive is valid on any of the operator’s products valued at more than $2,500, with deposits received by 20 December 2017 and travel by end of 2018.

giphy

Wu-nderful!

Also as a special holiday treat, the Christmas Panda has crafted a series of easy cocktails for Agents to create over the holidays using the alcohol they purchase with their gift card.

screen_shot_2017-11-30_at_10.26.07_am

The first is the Wu-dolph Special, which requires one bottle of champagne, one white creme de cocoa and candy canes.

Make your own using the instructions in the quirky clip below:

Enjoy!

Click here for more information on the incentive or chat to your BDM.

READ: 7 changes coming to Wendy Wu Tours in 2018

READ: Air New Zealand teaches Santa to speak Kiwi in new ad

What beverage would you purchase with your $20 voucher?