By KarryOn @karryontravel01 Jun 2017It’s not every day you see two people from the same company wearing the same thing to work, let alone an entire team, but that’s exactly what happened over at Wendy Wu Tours this week. The local team along with their international counterparts sported little red balls at the end of their noses on 1 June to celebrate China’s first ever Red Nose Day. Money raised on the day have gone directly to the Baozou Foundation in China, which will then distribute 55 percent of the funds across China and the other 45 percent in Africa. Wendy Wu Tours’ General Manager for Australia & New Zealand, Andrew Mulholland, said the company is proud to show its support to its staff based in China. “With offices in Shanghai and Xi’an, and a long history of over 20 years in China, we are proud to support our staff and their communities, on the country’s inaugural Red Nose Day.” Andrew Mulholland, Wendy Wu Tours General Manager for Australia & New Zealand The first ever Red Nose Day in China was delivered through a popular online comedy show called ‘The Big Show with Nima’, which attracts around 40 million viewers per episode. Although the comedic and important day may have no passed in China, it won’t be too long until we see more travel businesses sporting the red nose to work with Red Nose Day fast approaching in Australia on 30 June 2017. Are you and your team planning anything to raise funds on Red Nose Day? Other stories you may like MOVERS & SHAKERS: Meet G Adventures’ new Director of Sales, Wendy Wu’s new GM & more WIN a $20 Dan Murphy’s gift voucher from the Christmas Panda Were you seen sailing in Spain? Or were you spotted discovering Singapore & more?