Are you looking for a fast-moving and innovative environment where every team member has the opportunity to make a real contribution to our site and business? Then we would love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Campaign Manager as well as a Sales Manager to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for managing a variety of display, eDM and social campaigns from setup, optimisation, reporting to end of campaign presentations. You will work closely with the sales and editorial team to provide clients with campaign proposals and reports.
Reporting to the Content Director the Campaign Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring the current growth of the business.
- Respond to client briefs and develop campaign proposals
- Manage the deliver on all campaigns
- Manage the delivery of campaign reports
- Manage the uploading of online display media on KarryOn’s website (DFP)
- Manage clients for artwork for eDM advertising and online display
- Sound understanding of DFP
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or Omniture reporting suites is a plus
- Excellent at time management and able to prioritise effectively
- Self-Motivated, able to problem solve independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 years experience from online publishing or media agency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literacy including; Microsoft Office, Keynote
- Desirable skills in WordPress, Percolate
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen to sell creative digital solutions for a leading travel & lifestyle online publication? We are looking for an experienced digital media sales manager to come onboard to grow the business.
This role is all about new business development. You will need to be able to demonstrate your actuals versus targets on a monthly basis and be very goal oriented and driven to exceed your KPI expectations.
- Strategically grow revenue through existing accounts (40%) and through new business clients (60%)
- Proactively calling customers and targeting new business through research to generate new sales leads
- Developing creative advertising and content concepts (together with internal team) to pitch to advertisers
- Providing regular reporting on performance versus strategy and targets
- Preparing sales material and proposals to an excellent standard
- Working closely with internal stakeholders including the editorial and social media team to deliver competitive campaigns resulting in repeat business
- Maintain/ develop industry knowledge
- 3-5 years in media sales
- A demonstrated track record of sales success in digital – exceeding sales targets and KPI expectations
- Ability to source and close new business
- Background in either publishing or agency
- Existing media agency relationships as well as a large network of key contacts in the media/publishing/travel industry
- Experience from using a CRM system (BaseCRM would be advantageous)
- Immaculate personal presentation
In return you will join a highly collaborative, closely-knit, high-performing and fun team. You will also have the opportunity to grow within the business and for the right person there will be opportunities to further down the track build their own team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Share this story