If luxury and travel are your passions and marketing your expertise, the Senior Marketing Executive role at Uniworld may just be the fit for you!
What’s on Offer
- Work with the world’s best river cruise line as voted 2018 + 2019!
- Join a close-knit team in a fun and sociable atmosphere and grow your career.
- Enjoy generous travel discounts across all our amazing brands!
What you’ll be doing…
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the end to end planning, execution and evaluation of all national trade and consumer marketing campaigns and projects for Uniworld and U River Cruises. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, working out of our Bondi Junction office, you will;
- Develop trade, consumer and digital marketing plans alongside HOM.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key retail partners.
- Coordinate local area marketing alongside sales teams including collateral and agent engagement with Uniworld’s learning hub.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team to ensure campaigns are optimised locally whilst ensuring consistency with agreed messaging.
- Drive all email marketing comms including planning, execution and reporting.
- Manage the brochure production, print and distribution process.
- Work alongside Digital Alliance to manage content for social media channels.
- Work alongside the PR team to oversee the PR schedule and activities.
- Conduct competitor analysis to help ensure Uniworld’s position in the market remains strong.
- Complete PIRs (post-implementation reviews) for all campaigns and ensure learnings are incorporated into future activities.
Who we’re looking for…
You will be a seasoned marketing professional who’s record and results speak for themselves. With a passion for luxury travel and the ability to communicate this to our audience in all formats, you will also;
- Display a strong background in campaign planning, project management and delivery.
- Demonstrate an understanding travel distribution in Australia.
- Bring an understanding of digital channels including email marketing, Google Analytics and social media.
- Build relationships with ease with all key partners as well as bring established relationships.
- Display a high degree of accuracy through strong attention to detail.
- Be a strong problem solver who exudes enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Candidates with a background in luxury travel will be highly regarded!
Voted World’s Best River Cruise Line by Travel + Leisure for the second year in 2019, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is the most awarded river cruise experience there is. Unique in its approach, Uniworld offer diverse itineraries in spectacular destinations throughout Europe, Russia, Asia, India and Egypt. The company’s European fleet features luxurious one-of-a-kind river ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry, enticing shore excursions, five-star farm-to-table cuisine, impeccable hospitality, and numerous other all-inclusive benefits.
U River Cruises is a fresh approach to river cruising and the best new way to do Europe. Launching in 2018, U River Cruises offer modern river cruises for the active traveller.
The Travel Corporation (TTC), is the world’s largest family-owned travel company compromising of brands such as Contiki, AAT Kings, Trafalgar, Busabout, Adventure World Travel, Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold. The Travel Corporation is represented by over 40 sales offices and 10,000 team members globally, whilst serving over 2 million customers annually across more than 70 countries.
The Travel Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only encourage and support diversity in the workplace, we celebrate it! If you feel you have the skills and experience to thrive in a supportive and inclusive environment, we want to hear from you!
Share this story