Looking forward to next year already? How does a book now and pay on arrival agent self famil to beautiful Sri Lanka sound? This offer has been put together by TTC Sri Lanka, in a gesture to support you in your future travels, as much as possible.
More than ever, we know that you deserve a tropical island paradise holiday. (As soon as borders are open, obviously.)
Lucky for you, The Travel Concierge Sri Lanka has prepared a tasty 2021 self-famil package for agents to stay eight nights and experience the country’s wonderful landscapes and culture.
“We wanted to give travel agents the opportunity to enjoy some Sri Lankan hospitality after such a hard 2020”, said Laahiru Jayamanne, Executive Director of The Travel Concierge Sri Lanka.
“We’re also letting agents pay 100% on arrival, giving them something to be excited about now and lock in something very special to look forward to the coming year”.
Laahiru Jayamanne, Executive Director of The Travel Concierge Sri Lanka
For USD 650pp (twin-share) you can bring a travel buddy on your Sri Lankan adventure. If you’d also like your sightseeing included, you can add the sightseeing package for the duration of your stay for just USD 194pp.
If you’d like to make Sri Lanka 2021 a family affair, the team at The Travel Concierge Sri Lanka can certainly look into accommodating.
Wanna know what’s included? Let’s take a look…
- 8 nights private tour
- English-speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout
- Air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Half Board seven nights
- Wake up seaside of the Indian Ocean
- Sri Lankan village cooking lesson
- Visit Galbokka Turtle Conservation
- Explore the colonial town of Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- City tour of Colombo Enjoying Sri Lankan hoppers
- Dip in swimming pools at each property
- Jetwing Blue (Deluxe) – beach property near Negombo
- The Other Corner Nature Resort – an eco-resort
- Mapakada Village Resort – lakeside and gateway to many awesome spots
- Earls Regency Hotel – a luxury hotel in the heart of the island’s cultural capital, Kandy
- The Habitat – a contemporary property on Kosgoda Beach
- The Galle Face Hotel – the iconic seafront luxury hotel in Colombo
For an additional USD 194pp, you can add on the following experiences:
- Climb Sigiriya Rock, an eighth Wonder of the World
- Sunrise on top of Pidurangula Rock
- Minneriya National Park Wildlife Jeep Safari
- Visiting the Veddah tribe of Sri Lanka
- Walk to Rathna Ella Falls with traditional picnic lunch
- Kandy City tour and Temple of the Sacred Tooth
- Kanneliya Rainforest Trek with river lunch
For more information including travel periods and Terms & Conditions, contact your local ANZ The Travel Concierge Sri Lanka representative, Mark Snoxell at [email protected]
Click here for more information.
Share this story