MC side lock up
MC side lock up
Home Travel Industry Hub

Bag a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses when you book NCL in May

Norwegian Cruise Line is celebrating the recent return to sail of Pride of America by rewarding Partners First members who book their clients on a Hawai’i cruise in May with a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses valued at up to AUD$549.

Norwegian Cruise Line is celebrating the recent return to sail of Pride of America by rewarding Partners First members who book their clients on a Hawai’i cruise in May with a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses valued at up to AUD$549.

Need some new sunnies?

Book your clients on Hawaiian cruises with NCL and you’ll be rocking these swanky shades, with a choice of a range of styles, in no time.

How do I get a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses?

NCL Maui Jim

Travel advisor partners simply need to book and deposit two NCL Hawai’i Pride of America bookings during the month of May, with voyages now open to book through to the end of 2025.

Travel advisors will also receive up to 35 points for every booking, which can be redeemed for cash gift cards via Partners First Rewards.

The cruise

NCL’s award-winning seven-day inter-island roundtrip itinerary aboard Pride of America recommenced on 9 April and departs Honolulu every Saturday, 52 weeks a year.

NCL is the only cruise line to offer year-round Hawai’i voyages, visiting four islands over seven days with no sea days, and including two overnight stays in Maui and Kaua’i.

This exclusive offer is only available to NCL’s Partners First Rewards members. Not a member? Signing up is easy, simply click here.

For more information head to partnersfirstrewards.ncl.com