Can we get a Fijian drum roll please… These lucky five people have WON a spot on a dream trip to Fiji to tick off their very own Fiji Bula List.

OH YES! These five lucky peeps below are about to be whisked off to Fiji in style to kick back in luxury accommodation and experience a ridiculous amount of epic adventures throughout a whole five days of awesomeness in paradise.

How did they manage that? In case you missed the comp, to stand a chance of winning, entrants had to tell us what their dream Bula List experiences were, choosing from Fiji’s key experience pillars of adventure, culture, giving back, rejuvenation and food.

So what was on the winners Bula Lists? Read on for their answers and their reactions to winning.

Adventure

“Bulaaaaaa I’m so excited to be Fiji Happy! And I can’t wait to share my experience with everyone!”

WINNER: Lorie Raymundo from Travel Managers

CULTURE

“Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! A huge thank you for the opportunity to experience this trip. I’m dancing right now and am pleased to say yes yes yes to giving back. Thank you again. I’m flabbergasted; I can’t wait!”

WINNER: Nicola Caygill from Micro-Cruising & Onsail

REJUVENATION

karryon-candice

“I’m so excited to get back to Fiji as it’s been 10 years since I was last there and I can’t wait to see all the changes and amazing new resorts and experiences that Fiji now offers.”

WINNER: Candice Free from Travel Associates

Food

karryon-deborah

“I’m super excited that I’ll get a breathtaking view of coral reefs, the pure white sands of deserted islands, rugged volcanic rock formations and lush rainforests. Plus of course the relaxing spas and warm hospitality that the Fijians are so well known for. Can’t wait for my clients to experience the same!”

WINNER: Deborah Bartolo from Travel Counsellors

Giving Back

“YES! Yes please, I would LOVE to come! Thank you so much for the invitation, can’t tell you how excited I am!”

WINNER: Phoebe Metcalf from Flight Centre Heidelberg VIC

And did we mention what they’ll be doing?

Our five lucky winners will be flying out together in a couple of weeks to Fiji armed with GoPro’s and some big smiles to enjoy their adventure to the max.

Stay tuned for our rolling coverage of the trip and more drool-worthy pics and videos from Fiji!

Vinaka!

For all that’s new in Fiji, head to www.fiji.travel/au to find out more.

Have you been to Fiji recently? Share your experience below.