“I never win incentives”, said the sombre Travel Agent. “I do the training, I answer the question, I make the sales, but I still never win major giveaways.”

Nek minute… that Travel Agent is livin’ it up in Air New Zealand’s lounge or flying across the ditch with his/her favourite plus one thanks to Air New Zealand’s MASSIVE training incentive.

When we say massive, we mean MASSIVE.

karryon-air-new-zealand-win-incentive

The Kiwi carrier is giving Travel Agents the chance to WIN 1 of 50 return flights for two to New Zealand and also a chance to WIN 1 of 50 lounge passes for two.

Free flights OR lounge entry – sweet as!

To be in the running, Travel Agents need to click here to complete and pass the ‘Flying to New Zealand’ online training module before 31 October 2018.

The module covers a range of useful and important information consultants can use to sell the airline’s product to their clients, such as:

INCREASED ROUTES ACROSS THE TASMAN

air new zealand-karryon

Did you know Air New Zealand is increasing capacity across the Tasman? The airline is adding 15 percent more traffic from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney to both Auckland and Christchurch from 28 October.

Flights are on sale, click here for more information.

NEW AIRCRAFT

karryon-air-new-zealand

Air New Zealand is flying ahead of the rest (again), this time it’s by being the first in Australasia to operate the Airbus A320/A321 Neo aircraft.

From late 2018, the carrier will have received 13 new fleet additions, some of which will be used to fly across the ditch.

Click here to read more about the sexy new A320/A321 Neo.

THAT NEW CODESHARE WITH QF

karryon-qantas-air-new-zealand-1

It’s the codeshare arrangement everyone can’t stop talking about, and it’s only the beginning.

Air New Zealand’s newfound relationship with Qantas will ease trans-Tasman travel by offering connections from over 50 regional airports in Australia, check through baggage and shorter connecting times.

Click here to learn more about the hottest hook up since Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber.

DEFAULT BOOKINGS FOR SEAT AND BAG

To make it easier for Travel Agents booking Air New Zealand fares across the Tasman, the airline’s Seats to Suit product will now default to seat+bag when searching the lowest fare in the GDS.

Click here for more on the update.

COMING SOON

Air New Zealand has more exciting announcements to make this month, particularly in regards to its Tasman services. Keep a keen eye out for more.

In the meantime, to be in the running to win flights OR passes: click here to complete and pass the ‘Flying to New Zealand’ online training module before 31 October 2018.

Which part of New Zealand would you visit with your free flight?