Empty pixels side lock up
Empty pixels side lock up

Industry HQ

Share this article

Win! G Adventures taps into your "Wildest Dreams" with Taylor Swift incentive

Aussie advisors can win a coveted ticket to the Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour concert in London in a brand-new G Adventures agent incentive with top-sellers earning a spot every month from January to July 2024 along with wildcard entries.

Aussie advisors can win a coveted ticket to the Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour concert in London in a brand-new G Adventures agent incentive with top-sellers earning a spot every month from January to July 2024 along with wildcard entries.

As part of G Adventures’ ‘You Belong with G Experience’ global campaign, eight Aussie and Kiwi advisors will be invited to see the Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour in August 2024.

Running from 1 January – 31 July 2024, the top-selling advisor each month will earn a space to see Swift live in London.

Wildcard tickets will also be announced in the coming months. Tickets will be awarded via cumulative sales with the first two winners announced at the end of January 2024 and then one new winner each month from February to July.

Global interest in the Taylor Swift tour has seen record sales and travel spikes as fans clamour for tickets, flights and accommodation in host cities.

G Adventures Are you.Ready for it
Get your friendship bracelets ready…

G Adventures’ incentive (Taylor’s Version)

Founder (and Swifty) Bruce Poon Tip said this is the biggest agent experience G Adventures has ever delivered with top sellers from around the world heading to concerts in Toronto, New Orleans and London.

“It was 1989 when I dreamt up the concept for G Adventures and our travel community has truly been with us throughout the eras,” he said.

“We want to create happiness and community for our agency partners in the same way G Adventures does for its travellers and Taylor does for her fans. It’s a love story.

“I don’t know how it gets better than this. I have two daughters, so I’ve heard every album.

“For all the Swifties out there, this is set to be the most hotly-contested travel agent experience G Adventures has ever run,” he said.

To find out more, join the ANZ ‘Agents of Change’ Facebook group here.