Viking have been on the hunt for an official Viking cruise reviewer and one lucky travel agent has been awarded the title Viking Voyager AND an amazing 10 night cruise in the Caribbean.

One lucky travel agent has scored themselves a Viking Caribbean cruise in a Deluxe Veranda statesroom on the 10-night journey called the West Indies Explore which is a relaxed roundtrip departing San Juan in October.

KARRYON-Viking-El-Nido-Beach

The Viking Voyager will spend a blissful 10 days walking pristine beaches, swimming in crystal-clear water and enjoying all the creature comforts of the Viking vessel.

KARRYON-VIKING-Female-guest-relaxing-in-the-Infinity-Pool

The Viking Voyager will load up a bunch of daily snaps, video and instastories, as well as having their Viking review published here on Karryon!

Not only will they be a bona fide Caribbean expert with heaps of first-hand experiences to share but as the Viking Voyager will have a huge advantage when selling cruises to customers.

So who is the lucky winner?

The offical Viking Voyager and the winner of the 10 night Caribbean cruise is Natasha Melhuish from Holiday World Salamander Bay.

KARRYON-Viking-Comp-Winner

Natasha is very excited about her win and is planning on taking her mum on the cruise with her.

I am so ecstatic to have the opportunity to tick this amazing destination off my bucket list, travelling on one of  the most beautiful ships! Going on Viking has been a dream of mine for ages and can’t wait to take my mum who also has wanted to get on board these beautiful ocean vessels! Over the moon.

Congratulations Natasha!

To discover all about Viking’s ocean cruises visit their website here.

LEARN MORE