Travel Advisors can earn Upfront Bonus Commission for bookings on all sailings in Oceania Cruises’ Exclusive Upgrade Sale promotion – and secure a complimentary upgrade of up to four stateroom categories for their clients.
Oceania Cruises is launching an Exclusive Upgrade Sale offering your clients an upgrade of up to four stateroom categories at no additional cost.
To help travel partners plan ahead and secure an upgrade for their clients, a special preview of applicable sailings is now live, ahead of the official sale period which runs from 26 May to 4 June, with an Upfront Bonus Commission incentive of an AU/NZ $150 gift card for new to brand bookings on applicable sailings as well as Double Rewards points via the Oceania Trade Rewards platform, during the promotional period.
Voyages range in length from seven to 18 days and set sail in 2022 and 2023 across the Mediterranean, the British Isles, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal and more.
“This new Upgrade Sale provides an exciting opportunity for both our travel partners and their clients to benefit from some incredible offers,” said Jason Worth, Vice President Australia & New Zealand, Oceania Cruises.
Highlight sailings include:
- Spanish & Portuguese Treasures, Sirena, Bilbao to Rome, 2 May 2023. Deluxe Ocean View to Veranda: was AU$8,220 (NZ$8,820), now AU$6,160 (NZ$6,620)
- Enticing Spain & Canary Islands, Nautica, Barcelona round-trip, 19 June 2023. Deluxe Ocean View to Veranda: was AU$6,490 (NZ$6,970), now AU$4,980 (NZ$5,350)
- Best of Turkey & Greece, Nautica, Istanbul to Athens, 9 July 2023. Deluxe Ocean View to Veranda: was AU$6,460 (NZ$6,930), now AU$4,950 (NZ$(5,320)
- Iceland & Scotland Adventure, Riviera, Southampton to Reykjavik, 9 July 2023. Concierge Level Veranda to Penthouse: was AU$12,180 (NZ$8,960), now AU$9,510 (NZ$7,780)
- Northern Europe Mosaic, Riviera, Copenhagen to Amsterdam, 14 September 2023. Concierge Level Veranda to Penthouse: was AU$10,640 (NZ$11,420), now AU$8,860 (NZ$9,510)
To preview the sailings in the promotion, visit oceaniacruises.com/upgrade-sale
Find out more about Oceania Trade Rewards or register here. When submitting claims for Double Rewards points, travel advisors must use the code MAYUPGRADE22.
Share this story