Hurtigruten 21 Jan Feb promo LHS
Hurtigruten 21 Jan Feb promo RHS

Unforgettable Moments In Japan: Are You A Winner?

JNTO is offering agents the chance to be rewarded with hampers of Japanese goodies, valued at $150, for sharing memorable moments in Japan - including both those who've been lucky enough to visit as well as those still dreaming of the experience.

JNTO is offering agents the chance to be rewarded with hampers of Japanese goodies, valued at $150, for sharing memorable moments in Japan – including both those who’ve been lucky enough to visit as well as those still dreaming of the experience.

Japan is able to offer so much to so many different types of travellers.

The country boasts pristine nature, action-packed outdoor fun, amazing food and a unique culture that promise unforgettable moments at every turn – on and especially off the beaten track.

Winner! Winner!

Two out of five winners have been announced and we wanted to say a huge congratulations to these two fabulous agents…

*drumroll please*

The winner of the best food pic goes to Brad Sward from Trendell & Turner Travel Associates Manly, QLD

karryon-bradsward-Shabu-Shabu

“My beautiful shabu shabu meal I enjoyed in my Ryokan in Kawaguchiko after climbing Mt. Fuji. Unforgettable.”

And the winner of the best nature pic goes to Cissy Yee from TravelManagers Wamberal, NSW

Great job guys!

Enjoy your hampers.

There’s still time to win!

japan-mt-fuji

If your name isn’t listed as a winner above, don’t fret just yet!

You could still win yourself a hamper filled with Japanese goodies with 3 more winners still to be drawn.

All you need to do is share your unforgettable personal experience during your travel adventures in Japan or share what you hope to be your most memorable moment in Japan and you could win!

The remaining pillars to still be drawn are:

• Experiencing Japan’s beautiful winters – winner announcement 20 Jan
  • Finding balance and wellness – winner announcement 10 Feb
  • Uncovering a unique culture – winner announcement 24 Feb

Don’t delay, enter now.

Brought to you by: