Pop the champagne in celebration, 5 lucky travel agents are off to the USA courtesy of Qantas and Brand USA on an epic trip with all the trimmings!

To celebrate their great connectivity in the USA, Qantas in conjunction with Brand USA just gave away $21,000 worth of trips to the USA! With five trips up for grabs, five very lucky travel agents just won a trip of a lifetime to the United States.

The winners got to pick their destination from 5 hub cities on the Qantas network. All five of the prizes included flights, accommodation and activities. Talk about an epic American holiday!

All they had to do to be in the running was sell a QF ticket to the USA, be signed up to the Qantas Learning Hub and explain in 50 words or less which major prize they would like to win and why. Easy as!

So which agents will be jetting away to the USA and where will they be heading?

DENVER

KARRYON-Denver

Alexandra Lee from Travel & Cruise Bright is off to Denver, Colorado.

“Denver is a place I’ve never been. The beautiful Rocky Mountains are a sight to be seen Outdoor adventures and freshly brewed craft beer, skiing, climbing and cycling is the name of the game here. Museums aplenty and Larimer square.”

Congratulations Alexandra!

DALLAS FORTH WORTH

KARRYON-rodeo

Lucy Potter from Traveledge is off to Dall Forth Worth in Texas

“When I was little I had a dream. I didn’t want to be a scientist or fly to Mars. My dream was much bigger. Two words. 10 Letters. Rodeo Clown. So let me KARRY myself ON to that Qantas flight and help make a little girls dreams come true.”

Giddy up off to Texas Lucy!

LOS ANGELES

KARRYON-Los-Angeles

Hollie Johnson from Main Beach is off to Los Angeles, California.

“Los Angeles because being a great gateway to the USA, you can explore the beach cites and its diverse neighbourhoods. To get around on the metro and check out the many theatres and museums. Maybe even eat at a top notch restaurant.”

We hope you enjoy the city of angels Hollie!

SAN FRANSISCO

KARRYON-San-Fransisco

Daneal Rokic from Helloworld Mackay is off to San Fransisco, California.

“I would love to go to San Francisco with my husband, I have never been in the 25 years I have been a travel agent. I would love to experience Fishermans Wharf, Napa Valley and Alcatraz”

We hope you enjoy your first trip to SFO Daneal!

LAS VEGAS

KARRYON-Las-Vegas

Sanobar Khatib from Travel The World  is off to Las Vegas, Nevada.

“I would like to win Las Vegas prize. This city is colourful and vibrant, making it an ideal destination to explore its entertainment, cuisine, and nightlife scene. Would like to visit the Las Vegas Strip along with watching Cirque du Soleil show.”

Enjoy your trip to Viva Las Vegas Sanobar!

Well done to all the prize winners!

Missed out on this comp? If you would like to make sure you stay up to date on any upcoming competitions, sign up to our daily EDM here.

To find out more information on Qantas’s connectivity in the USA and how you can upskill to know all the ins and outs of the flying kangaroo, make sure you are signed up to the Qantas Learning Hub for training, competitions, incentives and great prizes and special events.

LEARN MORE