How does a 9-day cruising adventure in magical Tahiti aboard the super yacht Wind Spirit with singer Kate Ceberano performing live sound? Like pure bliss we think.
Cruise the journey of a lifetime in unspoilt tropical beauty and explore the five islands of the Society Archipelago – Tahiti, Moorea, Raiatea, Taha’a, Bora Bora and Huahine aboard Windstar Cruises stunning Wind Spirit.
Picture yourself snorkelling crystal-clear waters exploring the rich marine life, meandering through lush rainforests or immersing yourself in Polynesia’s soulful culture.
Just imagine the selfies?
And then kicking back with a cocktail and a drool-worthy vista while hanging out and taking in the sweet, sweet sounds of intimate musical performances courtesy of revered soul-jazz Australian musician Kate Ceberano.
Oh yes, please.
This unique ‘tribal elegance’ journey is set to awaken and connect your senses to the marvels of Tahiti and her Islands in one unforgettable and life-changing experience.
The 9-day package is exclusive to Creative Cruising and will set sail from 2-11 November 2022 for Australian and New Zealander travellers only.
Ready to discover what’s included?
This ultimate 9-night fly, cruise & stay experience includes
- International return economy airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane flying Air New Zealand.
- Pre-and post-cruise arrangements at the InterContinental Resort & Spa in Papeete, plus meals, complimentary Tahitian cocktail and cultural entertainment.
- All transfers in air-conditioned coaches, with complimentary water provided.
- 7-night Wind Spirit sojourn, with meals, non-alcoholic drinks and a free glass of wine at dinner.
- 5-island ‘sensual seafari with a difference’ cruise itinerary where we seek to spot the ocean’s Big Five: whales, reef sharks, dolphins, manta rays and turtles.
- 9 nights’ entertainment, including three musical performances (two performances at sea and one on land) courtesy of revered soul-jazz musician Kate Ceberano.
Plus you’ll also enjoy these remarkable extras
- One KISS Tahiti hand-picked Diamond 4Cs Experience (valued at AU$150). Choose from the themes Colour (blue for sea, green for land); Culture (Embrace the mana or spirit of Tahiti); Cuisine (Island freshness meets French delicacies) or Class (Masterclass choices of French Polynesian art, tattooing and massage)
- The Adventures of Tupaia: A stunning hard cover book about the Polynesian navigator and Captain Cook’s Endeavour explorations.
- The chance to join the Wind Spirit head chef to shop for one of the night’s dinners at a local marketplace.
- An opportunity to support coral reef conservation (powered by Coral Gardeners) by planting a coral and receiving a coral adoption certificate.
The great value price for this 9-night one-off cruise is AU$9,587* ex Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne and $9,787* ex Adelaide (including taxes) per guest twin share^. For pricing ex Perth, please contact Creative Cruising for pricing. NZD pricing is also available through Creative Cruising NZ.
There are also optional extras available including a Business class air travel option as well as ‘Extend your stay’ packages & Diamond Experience add-ons.
Travel Advisor? Get onboard with the magical world of Tahiti Agent Incentive
You could win a twin cabin onboard Windstar on a 7 night Tahiti voyage for yourself with a friend/partner on this very flexible and exciting incentive! The sailing will be prior to November 2022.
How can you win? Sell this exclusive Kate Ceberano package in the promotional period of 1 October – 30 November 2021.
The more cabins you sell, the more prize entries and chances you have to win.
Plus! All Travel Advisors who deposit a booking during the month of October 2021 will receive a beautiful black Tahitian pearl.
Creative Cruising and KISS Tahiti Partnership
KISS Tahiti provide bespoke, sensual Tahiti travel experiences. They embrace the French concept of esprit de corps, defined as a feeling of pride and mutual loyalty shared by the members of a group, providing experiences that perpetuate the myth surrounding Tahiti and Her Islands – a give and take scenario set at leaving you truly enamoured with this special part of the world.
This article was brought to you by:
*Please refer to booking KISS Tahiti Terms and Conditions for full details and refund/credit options. 20% deposit due within 7 days from booking or by 30 November 2021, whichever date comes sooner. Cruise departs 2-11 November 2022. ^Single occupancy on application.
Share this story