FCTG Independent says it’s pleased to welcome 21 new member agencies and 29 Mobile Agents to its growing network in Australia.
Among the new agencies to become part of the FCTG family under Travel Partners are Reguson Travel & Cruise, Milan Travel, Rediscover Travel, SkyJet Travel, Payless World Travel, Drive Adventures, and LVEM Corporate and Event Travel.
In addition to the new member agencies, the group has boosted its mobile agent network by 29 new agents across their three Australian mobile brands: Travel Partners, Travel Associates at Home and Flight Centre Independent.
FCTG has invested significantly in refining and resourcing its independent offering to make it the most competitive in the Australian market.
With access to global fares and the widest product range available, as well as upgraded technology and reporting, marketing, and financial support, FCTG says it’s focused on enabling its network to thrive as the world reopens for travel.
FCTG Independent’s impressive network of over 300+ agencies and mobile agents has already reached 47% of their pre-COVID TTV – compared to the national average of 25% as reported by AFTA on ABC radio earlier this month.
With a schedule of new developments specific to independent travel agencies planned for rollout throughout 2022, the group says it’s an exciting time to be a part of FCTG Independent.
Agents interested in learning more can email [email protected].
- Travelling to Fiji from Australia? Bula! Here’s your ultimate guide
- Bonza, mate: Airline commits to eight 737 Max’s in first year of flying
- Backpackers incoming! Pause on visa holders returning to Australia likely to end next week
- Save up to $8000: Viking’s ‘Welcome back to the world’ sale ends soon
- Virgin Australia launches new Gold Coast to Launceston and Cairns flights
Share this story