Getting To Know You

Share this article

Getting to Know Trafalgar's Sales Manager - Kiyhan Bell

This week we are getting to know Kiyhan Bell, Sales Manager at Trafalgar and she is sharing her advice to anyone who is starting out in the travel industry and how working in travel has changed her.

This week we are getting to know Kiyhan Bell, Sales Manager at Trafalgar and she is sharing her advice to anyone who is starting out in the travel industry and how working in travel has changed her.

How long have you been in the industry, what and where was your first job?

I have been on the Tourism industry since I was 19 years old however working in hotels operationally, but this allowed me to work my way up to the sales component of the industry.

What’s your most amazing travel experience (one of them anyway)!

My trip to Thailand in 2014 – 2 weeks away, both south and north of Thailand – Chiang Mai was my favourite place within Thailand.

What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever done?

Kitchen Dish Hand

Wishlist of places yet to visit?

Italy, France – Paris, Czech Republic – Prague, Austria – Vienne, Spain – Barcelona and so many more.

America and Mexico is also on the wish list.

How has working in travel changed you?

Given me the travel bug and happiness each day.

What’s your biggest life achievement to date?

Being open to new things each day and living life to my fullest and meeting my Fiancé.

What’s one in-flight travel tip?

Change of clothes and being comfortable on the flight

What advice would you give to someone starting out in the travel industry?

Remember that everyone you speak to has new stories and experience that you can learn off. Each holiday is special and you can to be a part of that special experience.

What’s your top tip to anyone who is looking to carve out a career in the travel industry?