Girlz with Baggage is providing complimentary services until the end of 2021! Plus, if you sign up for updates right now, you could win one of a dozen bottles of premium NZ vino! Yes, please.
Girlz with Baggage has launched itself this week as a platform to empower women travellers and to support women in the travel & tourism industry to promote their specialist products and services.
Many talented agents are somewhat stuck in a rut with getting their word out beyond their own database, especially during these challenging times.
Agents work hard at creating their own niche small tours, though they don’t always get the numbers they’d really like. Girlz with Baggage is promising to help fill those extra places. This is an opportunity for agents and travellers to access product and services that they may not normally be informed about and for women travellers to aspire to be part of.
Learnings from lockdown have shown us that agents continue to adapt quickly, work in a digital environment, learn remotely and Girlz with Baggage is confident their platform will assist agents to keep moving things forward.
There’s also hope that clients will emerge wanting to have more experiential holidays while supporting female-owned and operated local businesses and their communities that will be able to be found on the Girlz with Baggage website and from their referrals.
Win! Win! Win!
Simply sign-up for Girlz with Baggage updates and be in-to-win one of a dozen bottles of premium NZ wine from Marsden Estate.
You can also follow them on Instagram @girlzwithbaggage
Girlz with Baggage are inviting industry movers & shakers to connect:
- Travel agents interested in receiving referrals
- Travel agents that have their own tours that they would like support in promoting
- Suppliers and enterprises that have product they believe would suit the Girlz with Baggage brand
As a start-up and to support the travel & tourism community, Girlz with Baggage are providing complimentary services until the end of 2021.
The GwB team have started with some product categories including:
- footLOOSE & fancy free WOMEN (for independent fun loving souls)
- Mum’s the Word (family travel)
- Lush (luxury)
- Free Spirit (health & wellbeing)
- Sporty Spice (adventurous)
- Foodie Femmes (gourmet travellers)
- Sister Power (small groups)
- Mother Nature (sustainable travel)
- Femme Fatale (business travel)
Share this story