Do you have marketing and sales prowess and a can-do attitude? If that’s a yes, you’ll 100% want to read on to discover how to become Hurtigruten’s new Sales and Marketing Executive! We’ve got all the deets, including how to apply!
This is not a job for the average Joe. This is a dream role for travel lovers who know that Hurtigruten is a powerhouse when it comes to small-ship expeditions and land-based adventures. They’ve been leading international travellers to some of the world’s most exciting destinations for nearly 130 years, after all.
Established in 1893, Hurtigruten Group is a leader in sustainable adventure travel, driving positive change within the travel industry. Over those almost 130 years, they’ve evolved into a premier adventure travel company with 2,400+ employees from 50+ nationalities. Together, they drive three key sectors: Hurtigruten Expeditions, Hurtigruten Coastal Express, and Hurtigruten Svalbard.
With experience, passion, and foresight, Hurtigruten has redefined expedition travel, traversing Norwegian coasts and polar realms, uniting tourists, locals, and cargo. As they’ve sailed to exciting and off-the-beaten path destinations, they’ve imparted their wisdom to international guests, unravelling insights on wildlife, local cultures, science, and nature.
And they’re inviting YOU to join them!
What you’ll need to apply:
- First-rate oral and written English skills.
- A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably with marketing or business background.
- A minimum of three years’ marketing experience.
- Strong business acumen and commercial orientation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You’ll work with internal stakeholders to plan and execute marketing campaigns to smash revenue targets. This will include creating on-brand assets across all channels, and ensuring on-time campaign launches.
- Partnering with the sales team, you’ll develop and maintain an integrated B2B marketing calendar to inform the organisation of planned, booked, contracted activities with partners and for Hurtigruten’s own initiatives.
- You’ll be switched on and consistently reviewing and updating the B2B portal to ensure relevant business-as-usual content is updated, and to manage timely uploads for new campaigns.
- You’ll coordinate with marketing departments to ensure on-brand assets are provided and proofed in time with campaign go-live deadlines. Plus, you’ll liaise with partners and internal stakeholders for post-campaign reports to evaluate campaign performance.
- Day-to-day, you’ll manage Hurtigruten systems and platforms to generate collateral and marketing assets.
- You’ll also team up with internal stakeholders to plan and execute a consistent eDM program.
- And you’ll work with the sales teams to manage brochure production and stock management.
If this sounds a lot like the things that make you bounce into work on a Monday morning, then apply here pronto! You could soon be Hurtigruten’s new powerhouse sales and marketing executive!
This article was brought to you by:
Share this story