Oman Air is offering agents mixed class industry fares with Business Class Melbourne to Europe starting from just $2533 return AND you can take a companion for only $200!

Last year I did a KARRYON flight review for a product that I described as “the best-kept business class secret in aviation”.

Why? I was so impressed by the generous Business Class seat and product, the HD screen and entertainment, dishes that were individually plated of a restaurant quality, and the attentive service from a wonderful crew.

oman-air-bizclass2

The whole experience had a definite “boutique feel” about it and made me feel very valued and special as a premium traveller.

Now I find myself as Sales Manager for Oman Air based here in Sydney. It’s interesting how things turn out sometimes! You can read my review here.

One of the first things I would love to do as Sales Manager at Oman Air is invite agents and the industry to experience this wonderful product for themselves and then return to Australia as “Oman Air Ambassadors” with the first-hand knowledge to help make the travelling public aware of our amazing fares and product.

Things have recently been taken to an even new level at Oman Air with the introduction of 787-Dreamliners and a brand new airport and lounges in the airline’ home of Muscat.

So here we go… Presenting…

THE OMAN AIR TRAVEL INDUSTRY FARE SALE

Oman Air Dreamliner 787-9

Oman Air Dreamliner 787-9

Check out these VERY SPECIAL Oman Air agent fares featuring MIXED-CLASS travel.

You’ll fly Malaysia Airlines economy class from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur, and then in the luxury of Oman Air’s Business Class from there on to your final destination. 

• Melbourne to Cairo from only $2373* per person
  • Melbourne to Nairobi from only $2399* per person
  • Melbourne to Europe from only $2533* per person
  • Melbourne to London from only $2694* per person

Plus applicable taxes and fees. Some terms and conditions apply.

AND the news gets even better as you can TAKE A COMPANION FOR ONLY AN EXTRA $200!

PLUS, it’s CONFIRMED – not standby! What’s not to like?

The Oman Air Business Class Lounge, Muscat Oman

The Oman Air Business Class Lounge, Muscat Oman

So if you’re keen on experiencing a premium product endorsed by the travel trade as Finalist in NTIA 2018, this is your chance!

For details on this offer, T&Cs and information on how to book, CLICK HERE.

If you need to learn more in-depth details of Oman Air products, you can contact Lachlan Burnet on [email protected] or contact your local support team on 1300 730 484 / Email: [email protected]

And stay tuned because the consumer/GDS version will also be introduced shortly.

What do you think about these Oman Air industry fares?