Karryon Luxury Takeover March 2024 side lock up
Karryon Luxury Takeover March 2024 side lock up
Home Travel Industry Hub

SureSave Director's swim for charity

SureSave's National Sales Director, Talbot Henry, will swim from Europe to Africa this week in support of the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.

SureSave’s National Sales Director, Talbot Henry, will swim from Europe to Africa this week in support of the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.

The adventure of a life-time will see his cross-continental journey comment in Spain and finish in Morocco. He will swim via the Strait of Gibraltar.

So far, 500 people have completed the swim, 16 of which have been Australians.

Henry said working in travel gave him the inspiration to seek adventure.

Talbot Henry

SureSave’s Talbot Henry arriving in Tarifa this week.

“There are so many wonderful and exciting things to experience and I am thrilled to be able to combine two things I love, swimming and travelling, while also supporting a charity that is very close to my heart, and the hearts of so many Australians.”

Talbot Henry, SureSave National Sales Director

So far, Henry has raised over $8,000 for the cause and aims to hit $10,000.

In addition to donating funds, Henry’s swim will also raise awareness for the foundation and support men and their families affected by prostate cancer.

“In Australia, prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men,” he explained.

“I am determined to give this endurance swim all I’ve got to support the Prostrate Cancer Foundation of Australia as it works towards preventing prostate cancer and hopefully someday, finding a cure.

Click here for more information and to support Henry.

Have you ever taken on a challenge for charity?