Travel Advisors: Where are your favourite stopover destinations to recommend flying from Australia to the UK/Europe? As the world opens up again, stopping over will be a key element to enhancing trips for the long-haul. Share your thoughts now in this quick survey and you could win one of four $50 gift cards.
Singapore, Doha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong? Where are your top picks to stopover en route to the UK and Europe? And how much do you know about them as destinations?
The Inspire Collective is undertaking a research project to understand the awareness and consideration by the travel industry of different stopover options for Australians who will once again be planning to travel through to the UK/Europe from mid-November.
Deb Fox and Susan Haberle of The Inspire Collective are inviting all industry sectors to participate in this short survey.
As the world will reopen for Australians from mid-November, the research focuses on which destinations will be the most popular for a stopover, which are lesser-known and emerging.
In appreciation for their contribution to this research, all survey participants will have the opportunity to win 1 of 4 x $50 gift cards.
The survey opens Monday 11th October and closes Monday 18th October 2021.
Take the survey now: www.surveymonkey.com/r/Inspirestopovers
- Approaching the Finish Line: Andy Buerckner, Platinum Travel
- Confirmed: Singapore Airlines to resume Sydney to Singapore flights from 18 November
- Time to fly: Qantas brings forward international take off to 1 November
- Australians can leave the country from 1 November, restriction free
- What now Australia? NSW quarantine end sparks national travel uncertainty
Share this story