Are you dreaming of a (virtual) escape to some of the USA’s Southern States? Well, sign up and attend the Travel South Webinar Series and you could be taking home a delicious prize.
Featuring Tennessee, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi & North Carolina, the Travel South Webinar series is packed full of amazing travel inspo that’ll get your feet tapping and tastebuds tingling.
As well as digitally escaping to these destinations and soaking up heaps of new information that you can share with your clients, Travel South USA is also giving you the chance to WIN a $200 Hamper if you sign up to the whole series and a $100 Prezzie Voucher if you smash the quiz at the end of the webinar.
Next up, THIS WEDNESDAY, 26 May, we have the sweet sounds of ‘Authentic Southern Music Tennessee‘.
While the roots of popular music can be found in every pocket of the southeastern United States, Tennessee has been, and remains, critical to the development and commercialisation of popular music.
Country, bluegrass, blues, southern gospel, and rock ‘n’ roll all trace their roots directly to the “Volunteer State.”
Just as the landscape of Tennessee changes from rugged mountain to river delta, so does our music change from high mountain twang to deep river blues.
Get ready to dance around your office…
Keen to get involved? Sign up now!
Each webinar is at 10am EST/Noon NZ on the last Wednesday of every month.
Here’s the epic line up:
- Episode 3, Authentic Southern Music, Tennessee: 10am Wed 26th May
- Episode 4, Authentic BBQ and Booze, South Carolina: 10am Wed 30th June
- Episode 5, The US Civil Rights Trail, Alabama: 10am Wed 28th July
- Episode 6, Authenticate Southern byways and highways, Louisiana: 10am Wed 25th August
You’ve probably noticed next up is Episode 3, but don’t stress!
If you missed Episodes 1 & 2, you can go back and watch them to ensure you’re totally clued up on these colourful destinations.
- Episode 1, Authentic Southern Cuisine Mississippi
- Episode 2, Authentic National Parks and Seashore of the South in North Carolina
See you there!
Share this story