The Austrian National Tourist Office has joined forces with 5 fellow European tourist boards to give the industry an update about Europe and what travellers can expect in 2022.
With international borders reopening next month, trips to Europe are in high demand.
The dreams of waking up to the view of the iconic Matterhorn, being awestruck by the Cliffs of Moher, singing Do-Re-Mi where the hills are alive, enjoying exciting moments at the Monaco F1 Grand Prix, tasting some of the world’s finest chocolate and eating authentic pizza & pasta will soon be a reality for your clients!
This is why The Austrian National Tourist Office has teamed up with 5 friendly European tourism boards to give you the latest scoop of what Europe has in store for 2022 and beyond.
The deets: The Austrian National Tourist Office, Visit Flanders, Tourism Ireland, the Italian National Tourist Office, Visit Monaco, and Switzerland Tourism will take you on a virtual journey through Europe.
When? Wednesday 3rd November with a morning and an afternoon session (10am & 3pm)
What will happen? You will hear exciting product updates from each of the destinations plus have the chance to WIN great prizes in an interactive Europe Trivia session.
Click here to secure your spot.
Register now to secure your spot.
- Qatar Airways Trade Portal designed to support Travel Advisors
- Are you travel-ready? FCM’s tips for navigating the new travel landscape
- Private island in Fiji? Say Bula to COMO Laucala Island, opening next week
- First Chimu Antarctica Scenic Flight = 200 traveller minds-blown
- It’s Melbourne, on another level: Introducing the new Melbourne Skydeck
Share this story