If you’re in Sydney on Wednesday the 6th April, then get yourself down to the Mumbrella Travel Marketing Summit because the espresso is on us.
Aside from great coffee and of course actually getting to catch up with us lovely KarryOn folk in person, there’s also a day of killer presentations and workshops to be had from some of the leading marketing guns in the industry.
So get your tablets and phones charged up and your eyes and ears at the ready for some forward thinking insights and stimulating discussion on the ever evolving travel marketing landscape.
The one-day event, which sold out in 2015, will see experts, brand marketers, agencies and PR professionals gather at the Amora Hotel on Jameson in Sydney to present and discuss practical ways to find and engage with prospective customers.
Find out how influencers can project brands and products to their legions of followers, discover best practice for native advertising and learn how brands on a budget can better use earned media.
Some of this years expert speakers include;
- Tourism Australia CMO – Lisa Ronson
- Intrepid Managing Director – James Thornton
- Qantas Executive Manager Group and Brand Marketing/CMO – Stephanie Tully
- Hotels.com Regional Director – Katherine Cole
- Wotif.com Director Brand and Marketing – Amanda Behre
- Contiki Head of Marketing – Vanessa Stavrou
- APT Group of Brands Marketing Manager – Justine Tally
- Red Balloon CEO – Nick Baker
- MyResearch.com Director – Carolyn Childs
- Tourism Australia Global Manager, Social and Content – Jesse Desjardins
- Klick Communications Founder – Kim McKay
— Tim Burrowes (@mumbrella) April 22, 2015
KarryOn is a proud supporting partner of this years event which runs from 8am-5pm with networking drinks to follow the event close.
There’s still time to register for tickets so head over to www.travelmarketingsummit.com.au for more information but hurry as tickets are almost gone.
See you there!
Will you be attending this years Travel Marketing Summit?
Share this story