Are you dreaming of a (virtual) escape to some of the USA’s Southern States? Well, sign up and attend the Authentic Southern Adventure, Adrenalin and West Virginia Bridge Day webinar and you will be ready to help your clients get going once borders reopen.
With ‘a warm welcome’ and that famous Southern hospitality, the South is ready to greet travellers with a magnitude of unique experiences.
What’s more, is that by attending, you will go into the draw to win yourself a $100 Prezzee Gift card.
The Southern USA loves a thrill: from white-water rafting, bungy jumping, rock climbing and all things adventure. Today we look at where you can get your adrenalin shot, starting at Bridge Day in West Virginia, where hundreds of base jumpers plummet 924m down on the New River Gorge Bridge in the Appalachian Mountains.
- Wednesday 29th September 10am (AEST)
- Episode 7: Authentic Southern Adventure, Adrenalin and West Virginia Bridge Day
Keen to get involved? Sign up now!
If you missed some of the other episodes, no worries! You can go back and watch them to ensure you’re totally clued up on these colourful destinations.
- Authentic Southern Cuisine Mississippi
- Authentic National Parks and Seashore of the South in North Carolina
- Authentic Southern Music, Tennessee
- Authentic BBQ and Booze, South Carolina
- The US Civil Rights Trail, Alabama
See you there!
Share this story