Tourism New Zealand is helping you get to know New Zealand even better than you already do, so you can sell New Zealand super easily, and potentially win yourself flights to Aotearoa for a taste of the magic yourself.
So, you might think you know New Zealand, but do you really know it?
Each region has a stunning line-up of diverse landscapes and experiences on offer, giving you hundreds of opportunities to get your clients excited about their next trans-Tasman holiday.
One way to find out how much of an expert you are is to remind yourself of the wealth of resources available to agents – including the New Zealand Specialist training and traveltrade.NewZealand.com website.
Oh, and did we mention you could get a taste of Kiwi for yourself?
To be in it, to win it, simply register for Tourism New Zealand’s next virtual road trip visiting Central Otago & Clutha on 12 August and you could be jetting off quicker than you can say “Taumata whakatangi hangakoauau o tamatea turi pukakapiki maunga horo nuku pokai whenua kitanatahu”!
Get inspired by Tourism New Zealand’s Regional Road Trip webinar series
Tourism New Zealand has launched a major new travel agent training programme to upskill, train, and equip the Australian travel industry.
The epic Road Trip series will visit each of New Zealand’s 31 regions — from the sub-tropical north to the deep south — showcasing their unique stories, landscapes and experiences.
The team at Tourism New Zealand will be taking you on the road with them, as they catch up with the locals, go back to basics and scratch the surface to show that there’s so much more to New Zealand than you ever knew.
A fun, new concept for Tourism New Zealand, these lively virtual events are a hybrid of innovative, interactive, informative collaboration with regional tourism organisations and operators, designed to re-educate and reconnect agents with regional New Zealand.
Plus, if you attend, you’ll be in with the chance to win great incentive prizes each session, including regional gift baskets and flights to New Zealand for your own hands-on famil.
Get back to basics with New Zealand Specialist training
Looking for basic 101 training on New Zealand? Tourism New Zealand has got you covered!
Sign up for New Zealand Specialist training – 100% Pure New Zealand’s travel agent training programme where you’ll find informative and entertaining modules and a pathway to becoming a Bronze, Silver and Gold New Zealand Specialist travel seller.
If you want to keep up to date with the latest news out of New Zealand, don’t forget to sign up for updates on the dedicated travel trade website, too.
Easy selling with 100% Pure New Zealand Marketing Hub
Tourism New Zealand is making it easier than ever for Australian travel agents to sell New Zealand as a wholesome and amazing destination effortlessly.
So what exactly is the 100% Pure New Zealand Trade Marketing Hub? Well, it’s an agent-only site that boasts a wealth of professionally designed and customisable marketing tools created to empower travel agents and convert their clients to bookings.
Pretty cool, hey?
These nifty tools include:
- Videos – Okay, so they might not be Lord of the Rings but the hub’s downloadable videos showcase the very best of New Zealand’s great outdoors, food & wine and adventure activities – enough to inspire anyone to visit.
- Social media posts – Struggling to keep up with the 5 billion social channels these days? The hub has posts with stunning images and quirky copy that you can share to your own social media channels with just one click.
- Email campaigns – How about popping up in your client’s inbox with a beautifully designed, customisable and written email? There are general intros to New Zealand but also themed emails for the traveller who knows exactly what they are into.
- Sales flyers – The marketing hub features a number of themed, customisable sales flyers that come in different formats and all feature inspiring New Zealand images and activity suggestions.
- And more… There’s also heaps of other dreamy content that can be incorporated into your creative, such as stunning images, inspiring articles and fun themed maps.
Click here to register and access the good stuff.
WIN! WIN! WIN!
Everyone knows the best way to sell something is to experience it for yourself.
So how about you sign up for the virtual Central Otago & Clutha journey right now and be in with the chance to win flight prizes to Aotearoa.
This story was brought to you by:
Share this story