Latest News

Share this article

Air Tahiti Nui Manager jets off to Papeete

After setting up Air Tahiti Nui’s operations in New Zealand in 2000, Mark Hutchinson is moving to Tahiti to take up a new role with the airline as Commercial and Marketing Director.

After setting up Air Tahiti Nui’s operations in New Zealand in 2000, Mark Hutchinson is moving to Tahiti to take up a new role with the airline as Commercial and Marketing Director.

He will finish up as TN’s Manager Australia/New Zealand this week and will start the new role in Papeete on September 8.

Mr Hutchinson said he was very proud to be part of a close knit and passionate team in New Zealand and Australia and expressed his sincere thanks to the industry at large for the unqualified support and friendship all at Air Tahiti Nui have enjoyed during his tenure.

“We are very humbled by the longstanding support we have received from travel agents and wider industry colleagues, which reflects the intimate nature of a business which revolves around people. A special credit goes to our local team in NZ/AU – for a small team, they have achieved big things. And I’m sure it will continue with the naming of my replacement to be announced soon,” he said.

“I’m looking forward to the challenges ahead as our company embarks on a path of growth over the coming years.”