Industry HQ

Share this article

Carnival Australia announces legendary promotions for Glamore and Loeb

Carnival Cruise Line Australia has today announced that Kara Glamore, Director of Marketing and PR, has been promoted to the role of Vice President of Carnival Australia, with Anton Loeb promoted into the newly created role of Senior Director, Sales and Marketing.

Carnival Cruise Line Australia has today announced that Kara Glamore, Director of Marketing and PR, has been promoted to the role of Vice President of Carnival Australia, with Anton Loeb promoted into the newly created role of Senior Director, Sales and Marketing.

Carnival Cruise Line Australia is steaming ahead with its #ArrivalRevival plans with these two big promotions.

Newly promoted Vice President Kara Glamore joined the Carnival team in 2019 after an impressive career working for some of the world’s biggest brands, including Kraft, Nestlé and Expedia.

With a passion for the travel industry, Carnival says Kara brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the cruise line and is committed to the brand’s mission of offering Aussies great value, fun, memorable holidays.

“It’s been a pleasure working with the Carnival team these past two years and I’m honoured to take this next step as Vice President. There is much to look forward to once we resume cruising within Australia.

“Aussies will have more opportunities to explore their beautiful backyard by sea than ever before, and Queenslanders will be able to enjoy the fun of a Carnival Cruise without leaving the state as Carnival Spirit moves to her new Brisbane homeport,” said Kara Glamore, VP Australia, Carnival Cruise Line.

“I’m beyond excited to continue working with our incredible partners in this new role – they will be instrumental in welcoming cruising back into Australia.”

Carnival Spirit

Alongside Kara, long-time industry favourite Anton Loeb has also been promoted into the newly created role of Senior Director, Sales and Marketing for Carnival Cruise Line Australia.

Anton was a founding member of the Carnival team and the cruise line says he has built the sales team to what it is today.

Over the past nine years Anton has grown Carnival’s trade presence, engagement, and trust to the highest levels with his straightforward approach, deep passion for his team and trade partners, and his unique ability to make anything fun.

Carnival says Anton will now bring this approach to marketing, leading the development of its above-the-line communications.

On the appointments, former Carnival Cruise Line VP, Jennifer Vandekreeke said: “I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside both Kara and Anton for a number of years and Carnival could not be in better hands to usher in our return to service.

“Kara and Anton truly embody Carnival’s core values and I can’t wait to see what they bring to the business.”