Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Alice Ager promoted to Managing Director, Uniworld AU & NZ

Coinciding with Ellen Bettridge, President and CEO of Uniworld Boutique River Cruises' visit to Sydney this week to headline CLIA Cruise360, and launch the new collection, comes the announcement of the promotion of Alice Ager to Managing Director of Uniworld in Australia & New Zealand.

Coinciding with Ellen Bettridge, President and CEO of Uniworld Boutique River Cruises’ visit to Sydney this week to headline CLIA Cruise360, and launch the new collection, comes the announcement of the promotion of Alice Ager to Managing Director of Uniworld in Australia & New Zealand.

After four and a half years with the Travel Corporation based in Sydney, Alice Ager has been promoted off the back of her combined global experience in selling luxury travel brands such as Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Uniworld.

“Alice has been an outstanding General Manager and is ready to take her leadership to the next level as Managing Director, said Ellen Bettridge, Global President and CEO of Uniworld.

“Australia is our second largest source market for Uniworld and if early bookings are any indication, 2023 will be outstanding. In Australia alone, 2023 bookings are 38% higher than in 2019 and outpacing all other regions.”

“This result has been achieved through the hard work, resilience, and creativity of the team under the fantastic leadership of Alice Ager, ” said Ms Betteridge.

Speaking about her promotion, Ms Ager said, “This is a wonderful acknowledgement, and I am delighted to be leading our team through this critical rebuild period.

“Thank you to Ellen and the TTC leadership under Brett Tollman for giving me this amazing opportunity”.

“I am excited to see this region reach its full potential with our trade partnerships after what we’ve all been through,” she said.

For more, head to www.uniworld.com.au