Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: FCTG Independent announces team changes and promotions

FCTG Independent has bolstered its global leadership team with the recent promotions of Astrid Richardson to Global Director of Operations and Allie Sparr to Global Head of Brand & Marketing.

FCTG Independent has bolstered its global leadership team with the recent promotions of Astrid Richardson to Global Director of Operations and Allie Sparr to Global Head of Brand & Marketing.

FGTG Independent has shifted to a global structure to unify teams and leverage its strength and reach across Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and South Africa.

Danielle Galloway was appointed as Global Managing Director of Independent & Premium Divisions in late June 2022, steadily building the team.

Of her new global role, Ms Sparr said: “I am so grateful for the opportunity to join such an esteemed team of industry leaders on this journey to raise our independent agency network to new heights.”

Ms Richardson added: “I have been lucky to lead our independent business in Australia for the last two years and we have achieved some fantastic things together. I cannot wait to continue the success of this exciting division on a global scale.”

Nick Queale, former GM of FCTG’s corporate businesses in New Zealand, will be the new GM of FCTG Independent Australia.

Mr Queale started his FCTG career in 1997. He has held numerous senior leadership roles across the business in Canada, New Zealand and Australia.

“I am thrilled to join FCTG Independent leading the incredibly successful Australian network. We have great plans to invest in the continued growth and improvement of our independent agency offering,” he said.

Blake Newell will replace Ms Sparr as the Marketing Manager for FCTG Independent in Australia.

Mr Newell joined the Flight Centre brand marketing team in 2019, focusing on campaigns and advertising.

“I am delighted to join the FCTG Independent Australia team. I am eager to help this part of our business and the independent agency network continue to thrive,” he said.

To learn more, visit fctgl.com/independent-consultant