Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Grant Parsons is FCM’s new Regional General Manager for WA and SA

He’s had over 16 years of travel industry experience with Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG). And now Grant Parsons has just been appointed as FCM Regional General Manager for Western Australia and South Australia.

He’s had over 16 years of travel industry experience with Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG). And now Grant Parsons has just been appointed as FCM Regional General Manager for Western Australia and South Australia.

Grant has worked across a lot of FCTG businesses. He’s got experience with the Flight Centre Brand, Escape Travel, Flight Centre Business Travel, Infinity Holidays and also Support as part of the WA Retail Leadership team. He can now add FCM to the list.

He officially starts his role today (Monday, 31 July 2023). 

According to Grant, the corporate travel markets in Western Australia and South Australia are vital. His new teams have long and proven track records in both states, Grant says. And he feels honoured to lead “such an experienced and passionate team of travel experts.”

“After many years with FCTG, I’m truly passionate about our business and the role we play in the customer experience.”

He says he eagerly anticipates supporting the operational team for productivity and fostering a high-performance team culture.

“My leadership philosophy is to empower people to realise their individual and team goals by providing the support, environment, and disciplined structure necessary for people to thrive.  

“The industry continues to grow considerably in Perth and Adelaide markets and I look forward to assisting customers to optimise their travel program and successfully onboard our newer customers into the FCM family. 

“It’s an exciting time to be a part of both corporate travel and the FCM team.” 

Grant announced on LinkedIn that rejoining FCTG one again allowed him to work with so many “good humans”. It also gave him the chance to help clients “maximise the value that is only possible when a truly global TMC supports you”.