Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Aryan Taefi returns to TTC Tour Brands as Sales Manager Qld

TTC Tour Brands welcomes back long-time Travel Director Aryan Taefi as Queensland’s newest Sales Manager to be the conduit connecting local advisors with Luxury Gold, Insight Vacations, Trafalgar, Costsaver and Contiki.

TTC Tour Brands welcomes back long-time Travel Director Aryan Taefi as Queensland’s newest Sales Manager to be the conduit connecting local advisors with Luxury Gold, Insight Vacations, Trafalgar, Costsaver and Contiki.

With 10 years of experience as a Travel Director with Luxury Gold, Insight Vacations, Contiki, Trafalgar and Costsaver, Taefi brings on-the-ground, firsthand brand experience and expertise to provide valuable insights for the TTC Tour Brands team and travel agent partners.

He began his TTC career in 2011 after a one-year overseas trip turned into a decade-long career.

Taefi began as a Contiki Travel Rep, living in Paris, Switzerland and Austria and assisting travellers on ‘Concept Tours’ before becoming a Europe Travel Director with Contiki in 2013 and then later with Costsaver, Trafalgar and Insight Vacations.

TTC Tour Brands' Aryan Taefi at waterfall.

After the pandemic put his career on hold, a 2023 trip to Ireland reignited his love of the travel industry and prompted a move back to Brisbane.

Of his time with TTC Tour Brands, Taefi said: “I had the opportunity to travel around the world, meeting so many incredible people and experiencing so many memorable moments. However, my love of the outdoors, history, and pubs led me to spend most of my time in Ireland!”

“I’m very excited to get back into it and with a company I am passionate about.”

TTC Tour Brands' Aryan Taefi in Europe

TTC Tour Brands Oceania Head of Trade Sales & Partnerships Australia Tomas Malmberg said Taefi’s previous Travel Director experience will significantly impact the local team as new products launch.

“We’re so happy to have Aryan join the team with his unique and valuable background as a highly respected Travel Director,” he said.

“He brings a great deal of practical experience that our sales team and trade partners are sure to benefit from.

Find out more at agents.ttc.com