Are you passionate about innovative integrated digital marketing and publicity strategies? If yes, then you could be the perfect candidate for this role.
The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) markets and promotes Hong Kong as a travel destination worldwide, driving inspiration and enhancing visitors’ experience once they arrive. HKTB, Australia and New Zealand is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing & PR Executive/Senior Executive to join their marketing team.
What’s in it for you?
- Be an integral team member, focusing on a combination of creative digital and publicity campaigns, working with the Digital Marketing & PR lead to support strategic development.
- Base yourself out of the centrally located Sydney regional office in the CBD.
- A competitive salary package and health benefits.
- A full-time position with opportunity to learn and excel within a dynamic team of dumpling enthusiasts!
Here’s what you’ll need to apply:
- 6 Year’s experience in digital marketing.
- Great writing skills for online and offline promotions.
- Are highly organised, good time management and love the detail.
- Working knowledge of database management.
- Experience in: MS office applications, Adobe photoshop and design, content management systems, email marketing software.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong and travel/tourism industry highly advantageous.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate, execute and ensure maximum integration of consumer digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with external media agency to regularly review analytics and appropriately amend BAU digital activities.
- Website (DHK.com/ANZ) support: Upload content and deals, review HO content updates and manage general ANZ site maintenance.
- Local Facebook day to day management: organic and paid social.
- Develop and manage consumer database: support with eDM content creation and distribution, reporting on consumer response and data acquisition.
- Ensure consistency with global brand requirements across all campaigns and activities.
- Digital marketing reporting and analysis plus PR adhoc and monthly reporting.
- Campaign Calendar co-ordination.
- Manage the media monitoring agency.
- Online Influencers: Assess, monitor and recruit.
- Media relations meetings and hosting of media famils.
- Manage and coordinate local HKTB events/launches.
What will give you an edge?
- Growth mindset and an appetite for learning.
- A desire to take on responsibility across the cross the two disciplines, digital marketing and PR.
- A strong appetite for success, accountability, organisation and thriving in a fast paced environment.
- Proactively fostering strong relationships internally and externally.
- A passion for travel and Hong Kong would be a nice to have but not necessary.
More about Hong Kong Tourism Board
Hong Kong Tourism Board is a dynamic global marketing organisation whose missions are to maximise the social and economic contribution made by tourism to the community of Hong Kong, and to consolidate Hong Kong’s position as a unique, world-class and most desired destination.
The company is a statutory body established under the Hong Kong Tourism Board Ordinance and has no affiliation to any specific sector or organisation within the industry so is able to support the interests of Hong Kong’s tourism in its entirety.
Sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter to Anna Chui at email@example.com, tell her Karryon sent you.
Applications to close 18th July 2022.
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story