If you love working in the Travel Industry and are a digital and social media native, then this is the role for you.
As a 7-year-old boutique publisher, we are proud to be recognised as Australia’s #1 digital travel trade community, producing quality news and feature editorial, social and branded content as well as multi-channel campaigns for our industry-leading and much-loved travel partners.
We are in search of a Digital Marketing Coordinator who can manage integrated digital campaigns, contribute new ideas, and gets excited over analysing data.
Why you’ll love working for us…
- Attractive salary in line with your level of experience
- Extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Be a valued member of a dynamic team that’s going places
- Successfully manage integrated digital campaigns across all Karryon channels for existing and new partners, ensuring they run on deadline and budget.
- Proactively foster strong relationships with partners to ensure repeat business
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the Production area, optimising process and looking for new, better ways of working with the team
What will you be doing in the role?
- Ensuring Social Media campaign activity including writing copy, organising images, loading videos and boosting posts through Facebook AdsManager and Co Schedule is managed as part of campaigns.
- Be responsible for loading ads on Karryon’s website through DFP and WordPress.
- Be responsible for loading display ads into Karryon’s daily eDM, to advise Karryon’s editor daily of articles to be featured and to be at the forefront in proofing ads and content before each edition is published.
- Liaise with journalists/contributors on briefs from clients for native editorial pieces, to ensure contributors adhere to Karryon’s SEO protocol and to manage client changes with respective journalists/contributors.
- Assist in managing Karryon database primarily through Campaign Monitor.
- Assist in invoicing and creation of booking forms and briefing documents
- Assist in producing proposals and statistic reports for clients based on their objectives, budgets and expectations when required
- Be an integral member of the team that is involved across many departments to ensure all functions are implemented in a timely fashion.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Travel/Media/Publishing background advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years production, marketing, creative or project experience
- A proven ability to plan, develop and work closely with fellow colleagues
- A successful track record of established relationships within the industry
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working with video ads and creating captions within Facebook ads and content
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Creative tools such as Photoshop, Facebook Competition Platforms such as Woobox (or similar), Campaign Monitor, WordPress, Co-Schedule, DFP
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook including Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
What will give you the edge…
- Motivated self-starter
- Innovative thinker
- Creative and Passionate
- Confident and calm
- Desire and love of travel
Be inspired as what we do here at Karryon matters. To be part of this awesome team and the best industry, email your resumé to [email protected]
Our Head Office is in Sydney CBD with our creative and development team based in Byron Bay.
Closing date for applications is Friday 6 March 2020.
Applicants must hold Australian permanent residency status. And thanks, but no recruitment agencies please.
Share this story