Viking is launching a suite of interactive webinars for Australian travellers to tune into from the comfort of their home, each focused on a different topic tailored to the type of cruise they are interested in discovering.
Designed for both seasoned cruisers and new-to-Viking guests, the Virtual Information Sessions replace the postponed in-person sessions initially scheduled for March and May.
During these sessions, your clients will have the opportunity to learn all about Viking’s award-winning global range of cruise products on the rivers and the oceans, including brand new expeditions to the Arctic and Antarctic, as well as new voyages on the Mississippi River.
Commencing Monday 11 May, each weekday over two weeks travellers will hear insightful destination information, and with Viking departures now available in 2021, 2022, and 2023, they’ll receive a sneak peek at the future of cruise travel.
The 45-minute sessions have been designed to run entirely virtually, including a presentation from a Viking destination and product expert, followed by time for an interactive Q&A session with clients.
“Since we had to cancel our physical information sessions, we’ve been looking for the best way to make it up to agents and consumers who missed out.”
“Creating our virtual program means we can once again offer that platform to learn and engage with Viking, but we’re also able to open up the sessions to a much wider audience across Australia, as we’re not limited by geography,” said Keira Smith, Viking’s National Sales Manager ANZ.
“It’s all part of our wider campaign to encourage travellers to keep dreaming and consider planning their future travels today, which in turn will support our travel agent partners during these challenging times.”
Keira Smith, Viking’s National Sales Manager ANZ.
River cruising sessions include:
- Monday 11 May: New to Viking River Cruising
- Tuesday 12 May: Central Europe – Our ‘Grand European Cruise’ from Amsterdam to Budapest
- Wednesday 13 May: Russia – Sail the ‘Waterways of the Tsars’ from St Petersburg to Moscow
- Thursday 14 May: France – Explore the Rhone, Seine, Dordogne or Gironde
- Friday 15 May: Portugal’s River of Gold, the Douro
- Friday 22 May: Mississippi River – Showcasing our brand new river cruising destination
Ocean cruising sessions include:
- Monday 18 May: New to Viking Ocean Cruising
- Tuesday 19 May: Northern Europe – Explore Viking Homelands
- Wednesday 20 May: Norway – Discover our home, sail ‘Into the Midnight Sun’ & ‘In Search of the Northern Lights’
- Thursday 21 May: Viking Expeditions – Showcasing our brand new itineraries to the Arctic and Antarctic
The webinars are free to join however registration is essential.
Though designed for consumers, agents are welcome to register too. Registering means they will have access to view and share the presentation with their clients after the live stream, to view in their own time.
Bonus booking offers will be available to viewers.
Click here to register and for more information.
Share this story