New York, Texas, California, Nevada, Seattle, Chicago, Disney Parks, Hawaii & more – name the US state or city & chances are you’ll be able to meet their tourism reps at the Visit USA expos.
Visit USA’s annual Travel Agent expo is returning in 2019 bigger and better than ever with an increased line up of exhibitors to entertain and educate Travel Advisors.
Consultants will be immersed in everything USA, from sights (remember that year the bloke from Texas brought along a cowboy whip?), sounds (those American accents) and maybe even, tastes.
Lucy Rowe, Visit USA’s President, expects the 2019 expos to be just as, perhaps even more, popular than previous years and has encouraged consultants to RSVP quickly to avoid missing out.
“The annual Visit USA travel expos provide a joint forum for all those selling the USA to come together under one roof and share travel tips and know-how to ensure all visitors have a memorable holiday in America.”
Lucy Rowe, Visit USA President
Visit USA’s 2019 expo dates and locations are…
- Melbourne – 18 February, The Glasshouse
- Brisbane – 19 February, Howard Smith Wharves
- Sydney – 20 February, Hilton Sydney
Click here to RSVP.
- READ: 2019’s hottest countries, including Brazil, Japan & the USA
- READ: Brand USA has an exciting 3rd movie in the pipeline
- READ: The World’s Largest Cruise Ship makes her debut in the USA
Are you planning to attend the travel expos in 2019?
Share this story