Qatar Airways passengers are being given the opportunity to extend their holidays by spending up to four nights in a four or five-star hotel in Doha, Qatar from as little as $US23.
The deal is available for passengers who book their Qatar Airways flight before 28 December 2019 for travel until 31 December 2019.
The transit mini break also includes a wide range of tours and excursions for travellers from wandering through the vibrant labyrinth of alleyways of Souq Waqif to discovering the remarkable landscape on a desert safari adventure.
Guests can also opt to experience Doha’s illuminated skyline cruising aboard a traditional wooden dhow or to enjoy a relaxing day at the beach.
The new stopover program was designed by Qatar Airways and its destination management division, Discover Qatar, in collaboration with the National Tourism Council.
Booking the Qatar stopover program is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Search for your preferred flight at qatarairways.com *(use the “multi-city” search option and manually add a stop in Doha during your departure or return flight).
2. Select flights with a minimum transit time of 12 hours in Doha
3. Once you have completed your booking at qatarairways.com, you will see the available stopover offers on the booking confirmation page and email.
Click here for full details on the new program.
- READ: Air NZ, BA, Qantas, Qatar Airways & more of the safest airlines in the world
- READ: QURATED FOR YOU: Qatar launches its first global tourism campaign
Will your clients love this offer?
Share this story