News of Titan Travel’s launch into Australia has been met with glee as the industry revels in new escorted tour opportunities from an award-winning company. We’ve got even more news: Titan is launching with 5% additional commission, plus an invitation to their first Aussie roadshow!
So, who is Titan Travel?
While Titan Travel may be the New Kids on the (Aussie) Block, they are actually more like the Rolling Stones, with loads of experience behind them. Titan brings to Australia a history of 45 years of sending tour groups around the world.
As the UK’s most awarded tour operator, their background and credibility mean you can book with complete confidence from the get-go. Whether it’s a South African safari, an Icelandic sojourn or their impressive 23-day Private Jet Grand Tour from Rome to Rajasthan, you have over 100 tours across six continents to perfectly match your client’s needs.
Travelling the Titan way
Titan know there are many ways to travel, and a cookie-cutter approach to holidays is never going to keep the masses happy. And they know all about keeping travellers happy as they have loads of repeat clientele. This includes their 100 biggest fans who have taken more than 35 trips with them!
‘Adventure made effortless’ is the Titan promise, with five distinct touring options to suit every kind of traveller:
- Small group touring: See the best of a destination in a more intimate setting with only 14-24 passengers. Itineraries include local experiences, local guides, and plenty of hidden gems.
- Solo holidays: Titan’s solo tours suit travellers that like company on trips but also the space to retreat to a private room after touring.
- Stay and Explore: Unpack less with Titan’s stay and explore products. Still with an expert tour manager, Stay and Explore offer a more relaxed pace to see the sights.
- Cruise and Tour: From sea to land, combine the convenience of cruising with additional touring for the ultimate way to experience a destination.
- Classic touring: Join Titan’s passionate tour managers on hassle-free escorted tours to some of the world’s most fabulous locales.
Your one-stop Titan shop
As you might expect from a well-established industry leader, Titan’s support for agents is top-notch. On their dedicated agent portal, you’ll find everything you need to support both your education of all things Titan and tools to sell their tours.
Besides browsing and booking, you can also order brochures, find sales and marketing support, and get the low-down on all facets of their carefully curated tours and touring styles.
Reap the benefits now
As if it isn’t exciting enough to have 100+ new tours to add to your repertoire, Titan Travel is also offering two launch specials – one for you and one for your clients!
How does 5% extra commission on top of your standard commission sound? Good, huh! When you book any Titan tour between now and 31 October 2023, you’ll receive this launch bonus.
There is also a selection of Titan tour bestsellers – like the Magic of the Nile, India’s Golden Triangle and Grand Safari Kenya – on sale for Australian travellers. Your clients will receive a sweet-as 10% discount for all travel booked and departed by 31 January 2024. You can access these deals via the agent portal.
Keen to meet the Titan peeps and learn more about their tours, company history, and what their brand is all about? Too easy, as Titan Travel is holding their very first roadshow this September to 14 destinations around Australia.
Click below to register for one of these upcoming events near you and learn all things Titan on what promises to be fun and informative sessions.
You may walk away with more than just Titan intel, btw. Every roadshow has prizes, plus attendees will go in the draw to win a Titan tour to Canada, including airline tickets with Air Canada! For two! Woohoo!
- Modbury: Tuesday 26 September 2023, 6-8pm at Sferas for drinks & canapés
- Glenelg: Wednesday 27 September 2023, 7.30-9am at Glenelg Life Saving Club for breakfast
- Geelong: Tuesday 3 October 2023, 6-8pm at Empire Grill for drinks & canapés
- Brighton: Wednesday 4 October 2023, 6-8pm at Half Moon for drinks & canapés
- Ringwood: Thursday 5 October 2023, 7.30-9am at Sebel for breakfast
- Kings Park: Wednesday 11 October, 6-8pm at Frasers for drinks & canapés
- Newcastle: Tuesday 17 October, 6-8pm at Crown and Ancor for drinks & canapés
- Wollongong: Wednesday 18 October, 6-8pm at The Lagoon Restaurant for drinks & canapés
- Castle Hill: Thursday 19 October, 6.30-8.30pm at RSL Castle Hill for drinks & canapés
- Gold Coast: Tuesday 24 October, 7.15-8.45am at Rydges Gold Coast Airport Hotel for breakfast
- Brisbane: Tuesday 24 October, 6-8pm at The City Winery for drinks & canapés
- Sunshine Coast: Thursday 26 October, 7.15-8.45am at The Lakehouse for breakfast
- Canberra: Tuesday 31 October, 6-8pm at QT for drinks & canapés
- Cronulla: Wednesday 1 November, 6-8pm at 1908 Social Resturaunt and Cocktail Bar for drinks & canapés
Bookings open, register now
There’s no need to wait for Titan Travel to launch in Australia, they’ve already here and bookings are now open! Now’s the time to get yourself signed up to work with them. Register right here to start working with them.
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story