Having set sail on 27 April from Southampton, England, Celebrity Beyond is currently on her maiden voyage; a 10-night Western Europe cruise visiting Bordeaux, France; Lisbon, Portugal; Seville, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca and Barcelona, Spain.
Celebrity Beyond set off from Southampton, England on her maiden voyage last week; currently sailing Western Europe.
The highly anticipated new-luxury ship will be offering a variety of Mediterranean journeys including 9-night Italian Riviera and France itineraries, and 10-night Greek Isles itineraries through early October, before she then heads to the Caribbean.
The ship will be the host of new live show spectaculars and onboard interactive experiences.
The cruise line says it has assembled creative visionaries who have collaborated on major productions from Las Vegas and the West End to the Olympics, and for some of the world’s biggest brands and artists, the end result being artistry on display never before seen at sea.
“When you have a ship named ‘Beyond,’ it’s a promise to our guests to take every aspect of the ship beyond anything we’ve done before,” said Brian Abel, Celebrity Cruises’ Senior Vice President of Hotel Operations.
Celebrity says the new ship builds on the features and design of its award-winning predecessors Celebrity Edge (2018) and Celebrity Apex (2020) by creating innovative spaces that set the brand apart from others in the industry.
Every element of Celebrity Beyond’s look and feel has been carefully curated with re-imagined spaces and more luxurious versions of the brand’s most popular signature spaces, including:
- The Retreat®, an exclusive resort-within-a-resort area for suite guests, highlighted by a
new two-story sundeck
- Transformed accommodations from modern two-story villas with private plunge pools to
staterooms with infinite verandas, blurring the boundaries between indoor and outdoor
- An expanded Rooftop Garden and stunning Resort Deck featuring unique cantilevered float
- A multi-level, multi-terraced Sunset Bar redefining the ship’s aft
- A first-ever Daniel Boulud fine-dining restaurant at sea
- A redesigned Grand Plaza spanning three decks, creating an airy and open indoor space
- And, the return of the Magic Carpet®, an engineering feat soaring cantilevered above the sea, offering guests uninterrupted vistas while sipping cocktails or having dinner.
For more information head to www.celebritycruises.com
Share this story