Silversea has launched 86 new voyages, including 222 destinations, 67 countries, and 8 maiden calls, including two in Australia. The exciting new season incorporates twelve sailings in Australasia with two ships based in the region for the first time.
In need of a little luxury in your life right now?
Silversea Cruises has unveiled 86 amazing new itineraries for (southern) summer 2021/2022 and has opened an exclusive pre-sale to members of its Venetian Society, before opening for general sale on 17 June 2020.
Departing between October 2021 and April 2022, the new program features voyages in Australia & New Zealand, the Caribbean, South America, Galapagos, Middle East and Asia.
Of particular note is an expanded program of close-to-home sailings in our region with the newly-refurbished Silver Shadow joining the flagship Silver Muse as the second Silversea vessel to be based down under.
“Our Venetian Society members have travelled the world extensively, experiencing new and unusual moments that capture the spirit of discovery and authenticity.”
Barbara Muckermann, Silversea’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Maiden calls in the global program include Phillip Island and Geelong in Australia; Manama, Bahrain; Miyako, Japan; Makassar, Indonesia; Vigan Salomague, the Philippines; Puerto Bolivar, Ecuador, and Kingstown, St. Vincent.
Other highlights will include:
• Iconic favourites and lesser-visited jewels, as part of the most extensive Australia & New Zealand program to date.
• A diverse range of voyages across Asia, including an enhanced offering in Japan, deep discovery of Vietnam, and new itineraries to Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.
• A 74-night circumnavigation of South America aboard new ship Silver Dawn, with an unprecedented exploration of the Amazon River.
• New itineraries on both Silver Shadow and Silver Moon in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf, plus new adventures in the Indian Ocean’s iconic destinations of India, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar
• 30 Galapagos voyages aboard new 100-guest ship Silver Origin, including longer holiday options of 10 and 11 days.
• Feelings of exclusivity in the Caribbean, with an emphasis on the small islands, as well as calls at the classic destinations
• Silversea’s World Cruise, the Tale of Tales 2022
Travellers will benefit from Silversea’s new Double Bonus offer, through which guests can reserve their voyage with low deposits from just AUD 1,500 per suite on new bookings made before 30 June 2020.
Guests will also receive USD 1,000 to spend on-board. This offer is fully combinable with the Early Booking Bonus and, for select sailings, qualifies for Silversea’s “Cruise With Confidence” policy.
Click here for more information.
Share this story