Agents love for the ‘World of Viking’ cruise line is getting stronger and stronger the more they hear about Viking’s expanding range of high-quality river and ocean cruise options.
Why is that exactly you may ask? Here’s 8 reasons why agents are head over heels in love with the Vikings right now.
1. Here’s a SALE worth talking about
Viking has just launched its epic ‘World of Viking sale’, with a huge range of deals on both river and ocean cruises.
Many of the cruises on sale include free or discounted flights, stateroom upgrades, free city extensions and savings of up to $4,000 per couple! Now you’re talking.
Find out more: THE VIKING SALE!
Offers are available until 30 November 2018, unless sold out prior.
2. They REALLY do have the world covered
There’s something for everyone here. Cruise the oceans with Viking in Australia & Asia, The Mediterranean, Scandinavia, Northern Europe, America’s and the Caribbean. Or luxuriously glide down the river in Europe, Russia, Ukraine, China, Egypt and Southeast Asia.
BTW: Did you know that they also have the worlds longest cruise? The gorgeous Viking Sun will take you on the ultimate world cruise, spanning 245 days, six continents, 59 countries and 113 ports, with 22 overnights and a full circumnavigation of the globe.
3. This is a multi-award winning cruise line
Viking Cruises has been voted #1 Ocean Cruise Line by Travel and Leisure readers 3 years in a row. Which means no stress for agents when it comes to their customers coming back for more. It’s a no-brainer.
4. Vikings ships are RIDICULOUSLY cool
5. The difference? Viking Cruise has…
- No casinos
- No children under 18
- No umbrella drinks
- No photographers
- No art auctions
- No charge for beer & wine at lunch & dinner
- No charge for alternative restaurants
- No charge for unlimited Wi-Fi
- No charge for the use of launderettes
- No entrance fee for The Spa
- No sales pressure for spa services
- No inside staterooms
- No smoking
- No lines
- No formal nights, butlers or white gloves
- No nickel and diming
6. The Vikings don’t sweat the small stuff
Viking Cruise fares are highly inclusive, offering wine and beer with meals, complimentary Wi-Fi and an excursion in every port at no extra cost. Their intimate cruise itineraries are designed to help clients explore and engage with each destination through its food, culture, countryside and customs.
7. The Agent/Viking love is mutual
Everyone knows an agents selling opportunities becomes a whole lot easier when you’ve got amazing collateral to help you showcase the product. Viking consistently supports trade with a marketing toolkit that is available on the Viking travel agent portal. Collateral for the World of Viking sale includes ocean and river flyers, individual itinerary flyers, Facebook tiles and an email signature. Get yours now!
Plus: Viking is the only cruise line with no NCFs, so they pay commission on all aspects of the booking, now that’s love.
8. Super Hot offers out now
- 15 Days Grand European Cruise $5,995pp (Standard F) – Save up to $2,000 per couple Fly Free Economy
- 13 Days Waterways of the Tsars $7,395pp (Deluxe DX) – Save up to $1,400 per couple Fly Free Economy
- 8 Days Chateaux, Rivers & Wine $3,495pp (Standard F) – Save up to $1,400 per couple Fly for $995pp Economy
- 29 Days Southern Australia to South Africa $12,995pp (Veranda V2) – Free upgrade Veranda to Deluxe Veranda Fly for $795pp one-way Economy
- 32 Days Islands of the South Pacific $12,995pp (Veranda V2) – Free upgrade Veranda to Deluxe Veranda Fly for $795pp one-way Economy
- 15 Days Far Eastern Horizons $9,095pp (Veranda) – Fly Free Economy
Find out more here.
Share this story