Celebrity Cruises’ newest ship, Celebrity Beyond, coming April 22, is said to defy imagination, wonder, and luxury. Here’s how…
Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo has unveiled the third ship in the company’s industry-transforming “new luxury” Edge Series® — Celebrity Beyond.
Designed to give guests endless opportunities to disconnect from the world – while simultaneously reconnecting with the world that surrounds them – Celebrity Cruises says Celebrity Beyond goes further than imagined possible for a cruise ship, creating a new world of wonder and luxury.
Tell me more…
Inspired by a vision to take the cruise industry into the next era of luxury, Lutoff-Perlo assembled a “dream team” of modern lifestyle icons to bring to life extraordinary experiences that allow guests to connect with each other, the sea, and their journey.
Celebrity Beyond showcases the design talents of multi-award-winning British designer Kelly Hoppen CBE; celebrated American designer Nate Berkus; and lauded Paris-based design firm Jouin Manku; the innovation of British architect Tom Wright; and the culinary gifts of Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud.
The ship will also feature experiences and products from goop CEO and founder Gwyneth Paltrow, the brand’s new Wellbeing Advisor.
Celebrity Beyond also builds on the features and design of its award-winning predecessors Celebrity Edge (2018) and Celebrity Apex (2020) by creating innovative spaces that set the brand apart from others in the industry.
According to the press release, every element of Celebrity Beyond’s look and feel has been carefully curated with re-imagined spaces and more luxurious versions of the brand’s most popular signature spaces, including:
- The Retreat®, an exclusive resort-within-a-resort area for suite guests, highlighted by a new two-storey sundeck;
- Transformed accommodations from modern two-storey villas with private plunge pools to staterooms with infinite verandas, blurring the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living;
- An expanded Rooftop Garden and stunning Resort Deck featuring unique cantilevered float pools;
- A multi-level, multi-terraced Sunset Bar redefining the ship’s aft;
- A first-ever Daniel Boulud fine-dining restaurant at sea;
- A boldly redesigned Grand Plaza spanning three decks, creating an airy and open indoor space;
- And, the return of the Magic Carpet®, an engineering feat soaring cantilevered above the sea, offering guests uninterrupted vistas while sipping cocktails or having dinner.
“Celebrity Cruises has always been an innovator at sea, and now we have challenged the status quo with a vessel that goes beyond expectations, beyond imagination,” .
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, Celebrity Cruises President and CEO
“Celebrity Beyond shatters any and every preconceived notion of the cruising experience. This exquisite ship offers a journey at the intersection of elegance and approachability filled with what’s important to our guests today: forward-thinking design, culinary excellence, unparalleled wellbeing and incomparable service,” said Lutoff-Perlo
“With Celebrity Beyond, we saw an opportunity to take the extraordinary features of Celebrity Edge – like the focus on the connection with the ocean and the grand spaces – and really amplify them,” said Richard Fain, Chairman of Royal Caribbean Group, parent company of Celebrity Cruises.
“We focused on providing more openness, height and spaciousness throughout the ship’s most popular spaces. The end result is a next-generation ship that embodies the intersection of architecture and design.”
Richard Fain, Chairman of Royal Caribbean Group
Click here or contact your travel agent for more information.
Share this story