Forget 15% off a Dyson hairdryer that’ll still cost more than your mortgage payments. Why? Because Royal Caribbean’s gigantic Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are the only savings you need to complete your life.
Did we say, “complete your life”? Yes, and maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but we know that travel is the most meaningful and rewarding use of your hard-earned dosh.
Travel is an investment in your future happiness. When you’re offered savings on your potential investments, it’s like double the dividends. And when it’s aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship with everything you can need (and more), it’s like triple or quadruple the investment rewards!
Save up to $1,000 on staterooms
Unlike those ‘one day only’ Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, Royal Caribbean is giving you until 4 December to save up to $1,000* on staterooms.
That’s for local and international sailings, so whether you’re keen to stay local or cross the Tasman, Royal Caribbean is giving you the green (black?) light to make it happen.
With savings across all staterooms and kids sailing from $29 a day on select sailings, this is a no-brainer Black Friday deal to pounce on.
Pay 50% less deposit
That’s not all. During this extended sale window, you only need to put down half the usual deposit amount.
This deposit discount is how we know Royal Caribbean cares. They know you’ve got a list of the items you hope will be heavily discounted on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so they’re saying grab this deal but also grab those deals, too. It’s giving major “we get you” vibes!
Half deposit prices also apply to select local sailings between 19 January and 13 April 2024, as well as 13 October 2024 to 3 April 2025.
Pre-plan & save big
If you do have a list, you’ll love this: you can also save big with pre-cruise planner purchases – up to 55% off!
Pre-cruise planning allows you to build your ultimate cruise package before you even set foot aboard one of Royal Caribbean’s innovative cruise ships.
Select and save on speciality dining, beverage packages, shore excursions and more. It’s a brilliant addition to those stateroom savings.
Not content with simply sailing to out-of-this-world places, Royal Caribbean loves to include out-of-this-world experiences on onboard, too!
Aboard the Quantum of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas, guests can enjoy exclusive first-at-sea experiences. This includes skydiving simulator, RipCord® by iFLY®, SeaPlex activity zone, the Bionic Bar, Two70, and the FlowRider surf simulator.
With 16 decks, and ample food and beverage options, including Jamie’s Italian, Chops Grille and Wonderland, there is no shortage of things to do. Especially for the little ‘uns; kids love the industry-leading Adventure Ocean® youth programme!
Experience a Royal Caribbean Quantum Ultra class ship with an Asian twist on Spectrum of the Seas. It’s the perfect way to experience Asia at your own pace (and no time wasted at airports). Far East flavours are found onboard at restaurants like Teppanyaki and Sichuan Red, famed for its authentic spices.
The first-of-its-kind Icon of the Seas is ideal for Aussie family vacays. Boasting eight distinct neighbourhoods, more pools than ever before, 40 ways to dine, drink, and dance, plus the largest waterpark at sea, the chance of hearing a family member say “I’m bored” are zero.
Set sail with Black Friday savings
- 3-5-night quick getaways: Royal Caribbean are masters at giving you short getaways with so much to do that when you disembark, you’ll feel like you’ve been gone for a week. It’s like double the break without upsetting the boss! How about departing Brisbane for a Queensland sojourn or heading to Tasmania and Adelaide on the Ovation of the Seas?
- 6+ night South Pacific cruises for the whole family: When it’s time to take the whole fam on holiday, there’s nothing like the ease, accessibility, and entertainment of a cruise. Especially on Quantum of the Seas, with so many sailings to the South Pacific and Queensland’s stunning coast, it makes for an ideal getaway for every family member.
- Cruise the Far East: Sail into the new year right on the award-winning Spectrum of the Season a 9-night Thailand and Vietnam cruise. Departing 2 January, this unforgettable Far East journey is filled with adventure, relaxation, and a host of feats and firsts.
- 10+ night New Zealand journeys: Longer trips equal long-term gains, so why not use these epic Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings to take a break from the humdrum of life to explore more of the world? Royal Caribbean have several 10-18-day sailings to New Zealand and Australia.
- Go tropical with Royal Caribbean: The holiday of a lifetime awaits in the Caribbean, with a 7-night sojourn aboard the Icon of the Seas. The 7-night Eastern Caribbean and Perfect Day Cruise departs Miami in June 2025 with stops at the region’s most idyllic islands! BRB, off to ask the boss for some annual leave.
To book, see your preferred travel provider or head to Royal Caribbean’s comprehensive website before 4 December 2023.
*Terms and conditions apply, of course, check them out here.
BTW, did you see Karryon actually met Jamie Oliver in Sydney recently aboard Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the Seas? We’re still fangirling hard over here tbh.
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story