Escape to paradise and enjoy full reign of a 7,000-acre island, that has proudly offered social distancing for 30 years.
The quintessential resort takeover has become the latest resort trend, and Yasawa Island Resort & Spa, Fiji is bringing new meaning to the term “Buy-Out” by offering an exclusive retreat in a tropical paradise.
Tucked away in the lush Yasawa group of Islands off the coast of main Island of Viti Levu in the Yasawa group of islands, this secluded haven boasts 18 authentically thatched luxury bungalows hidden among luscious tropical foliage, and only steps from a pristine stretch of silky beachfront.
Located on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands in Fiji, it is a tropical oasis that attracts couples, singles, families, and groups from near and far.
Bliss awaits, especially if you’re an introvert!
Private island… yes please
As if the sheer beauty were not enough to entice international you, add to the mix a choice of 11 white sandy beaches, five-star dining, world-class diving, Fijian culture, a myriad of water sports, and a visit to the world-famous Blue Lagoon caves, and an unsurpassed vacation is “exclusively yours.”
The resort, located on a 7,000-acre island with only a handful of small Fijian villagers as your neighbors and only 30 minutes by Private air transfer and inaccessible to other travelers from Nadi International Airport, is now offering an exclusive stay: the ultimate “Isolate in Paradise” Buyout for 1 to 38 guests.
If you book the island, you can revel in an all inclusive stay that highlights the following:
- Arrival flower lei, chilled towel, fresh fruit & welcome coconut drink upon arrival
- Accommodation in 18 Beachfront Bures
- All gourmet meals and snacks for up to 38 guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary beach cocktail party featuring house red, white and sparkling wine, Fiji rum punch
- Beachside seafood dinner
- All resort activities including snorkeling, sea kayaking, SUP, sailing, tennis, nature walks and more
- Private picnics on your choice of 11 white sand beaches
- Resort excursions- boat snorkel trips, visits to the world-famous Blue Lagoon Caves
- A traditional Fijian Meke performance and Lovo Night and choir performance
- Nightly entertainment and cultural activities
Spa and alcohol beverages packages are available at an additional charge.
If the idea of this island has your heart in a flutter, grab your nearest and dearest and pack your bags.
The complete buyout is valid for travel through March 31, 2021 and the price tag for paradise is set at approximately USD$14,000/night with a minimum three-night stay.
So if you fill the island, that’s less than $2,000 AUD per person, for three-nights!
Hurry up, Bula bubble! We want in.
Click here for more information.
Rates are exclusive of international and domestic airfare to the island/return, and Fiji Government tax.
Share this story