InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto has officially relaunched its Melbourne Suites, a unique series of luxury suites inspired by the city and surrounds’ most iconic locations.
To celebrate Melbourne’s intriguing culture and eclectic flair, the five star hotel has themed and named nine of its luxury hotel suites after iconic Melbourne and surrounding destinations, inspiring guests to discover and explore everything that is quintessentially Melbourne.
The premium Melbourne Suites are categorised by Senior, Signature and Iconic suites, all providing the perfect place for you to relax and unwind.
Within the three levels of suites are nine individual suites inspired by Melbourne’s most attractive locations, such as the Brighton Suite which highlights the suburb’s sunny atmosphere and prized beach bathing boxes, and the Degraves Laneway Suite, which embodies the buzzing café culture, fashionable style and eclectic character of one of the city’s most beloved laneways.
Sebastian Germershausen, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto said, “We are incredibly proud to be at the heart of one of the world’s most liveable cities, and are passionate about offering our guests an experience that is uniquely Melbourne.
“The Melbourne Suites have been designed to showcase the best of Melbourne city, sharing our knowledge and insights with guests and helping them to create memorable moments during their stay.”
Displayed proudly in each suite is the work of renowned Melbourne photographer Matt Irwin as he has expertly captured the mood and atmosphere of each iconic location, bringing the most revered features of Melbourne to life.
· With its quirky ornaments and design, the Degraves Laneway Suite embodies the heart of Melbourne’s laneway culture, showcasing an eclectic mix of café culture with artistic style and design
· The Brighton Suite is modelled after one of Melbourne’s most fashionable Bayside suburbs, highlighting Brighton’s iconic colourful beach bathing boxes and bayside atmosphere
· The Birrarung Marr Suite recognises the treasured inner city park that lies between Melbourne’s esteemed sporting precinct and Federation Square
· Laneways are the heart and soul of Melbourne, breathing life into the city’s most notable music, art, hospitality and cultural venues, all of which is illustrated by the striking Laneway Suite
· With class and sophistication, the City of Melbourne Suite epitomises the artistic culture, thriving verve and progressive nature of Melbourne city
· The Fitzroy Suite perfectly encapsulates the captivating eccentricity, charming oddity and contagious atmosphere of the brilliantly bohemian neighbourhood
· St Kilda is best known for its delightful culture, delicious food and divine lifestyle, which guests of the dazzling St Kilda Suite are sure to appreciate
· With visual displays of gorgeous landscapes, boutique ornaments taken from vineyards, and a laid-back vibe, the sensationally chic Yarra Valley Suite is a sanctuary
· Decorated with scenic photographs and ornaments inspired by the road, the Great Ocean Road Suite is a spectacular depiction of Victoria’s most picturesque landscape
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, located on Collins Street, is central to some of the city’s finest dining, arts and culture. The heritage hotel is one of Melbourne’s last remaining examples of 19th Century Victorian architecture, offering a unique combination of historic opulence with cutting-edge Melbourne style.
What do you think of the new Melbourne influenced rooms?
Share this story