Fiji is open and South Sea Cruises has announced it will be increasing the frequency of its 2022 services to the beautiful Yasawa Islands.
South Sea Cruises says its team is excited to be receiving positive forward booking numbers for travel to the Yasawa Islands for the second half of 2022.
As a result, South Sea Cruises has confirmed it will be increasing the frequency of its resort connections on Route 7 (Yasawa Islands) as follows:
- 01 April – 30 June 2022 – will remain operating 4 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday)
- 01 July 2022 onwards – will resume services on a daily basis
The resumption of daily services will also mean that South Sea Crusies’ Yasawa Day Cruises will operate on a daily basis from 01 July 2022 (other than Mantaray Experience as this has limited dates.)
- Yasawa Islands Explorer
- Barefoot Kuata Day Trip
- Ultimate Encounters Snorkel with Sharks)
- Seaspray Day Adventure
This will also mean the company’s Yasawa Island packages & passes will revert to daily departures from 01 July 2022.
Fiji reopened its borders last week, with Fiji Airways now operating 14 flights a week from Sydney (twice a day) to Nadi, utilising the airline’s new state-of-the-art Airbus A350-900 and energy-efficient Boeing 737 MAX 8.
Daily flights from Melbourne are also operating.
Daily Brisbane flights will commence once Queensland allows holidaying Australians to return to the state without hotel quarantine.
Click here for more information.
- Karryon’s Top 10 stories of the week: Catch up on our most-wanted: Aug 12
- Travel Deals of the Week: Save on AirAsia, Acacia Africa, Viking, Outrigger Fiji + more
- Air New Zealand reduces schedule to protect against traveller disruption
- The Hotel Buzz: Aman NY, Mandarin Oriental, IHG + Wink Hotel
- Why business travel will continue to see airfares, hotels, and car hire rise in 2023
Share this story