We’re almost done with our series on why it’s imperative to use a travel agent when it comes to making your holiday or business bookings!
Here’s 81-90, and with just 10 left to go next week – be sure to stay tuned.
81. It just Makes Sense to Use a Travel Agent
82. They’re Out There … Use Them
Why do the work if someone else like a travel specialist can.
83. Possibility of a Free Gift. Some travel agents offer free incentives
84. Even if the Internet Goes Down Your Trip Can Still Be Planned
Your travel agent is still getting your trip planned even if your internet at home or at the office is not working.
85. Back-up Distributor of Documents
86. Because We Said So
Our business is to help you find a qualified travel specialist.
87. What to Expect on the Flight
88. It is Their Job
Travel agents actually work to get different accreditations to increase their qualifications as a travel expert.
89. Lost Baggage
If the airline should lose your baggage, your travel agent can get on the phone and make sure the airline works as quickly as they can to solve the problem allowing you to at least go relax at the hotel.
90. Travel Agents Must Be Doing Something Right
They sure have a lot of business. Travel agents still sell* about 51% of all airline tickets, 87% of all cruises, 81% of all tours and packages, 45% of all car rentals and about 47% of all hotels.
Which tip do you think particularly rings true?
Missed last week’s top 10? Check it out here
*These tips were sourced from ASTA
Share this story