In celebration of Australia’s international borders reopening, Flight Centre has launched Stay & Save, offering customers up to $200 off international holiday bookings of air and land combined.
Flight Centre says the Stay & Save initiative not only provides a cost-saving but also the flexibility of having no limitations to location with bookings open to all international destinations.
“Combined with the widest choice of holiday offers, experienced travel experts and information you need to know about insurance, border passes, check-in apps,” Flight Centre says this “offers customers value and peace of mind when booking international travel.”
Flight Centre says Stay & Save will be a tiered approach with the following requirements:
- Stay 5 nights and receive $100 off your booking
- Stay 7 nights and receive $150 off your booking
- Stay 10 nights and receive $200 off your booking
Need some inspiration?
For those seeking a tropical getaway, booking 7 nights on the Coral Coast of Fiji will get you $150 off.
Enjoy an Ocean View King Room at Outrigger Fiji plus accommodation bonuses including breakfast daily, VIP exclusive arrival lounge access, buffet dinners, spa vouchers and more.
Enjoy a package including accommodation, meals, guided sightseeing and walking tours in Tokyo, Kamakura, Lake Kawaguchi and Kyoto, plus experience a Japanese Tea Ceremony.
Families can book a 13-Day Vietnam group holiday and take advantage of a $200 saving.
An overnight boat cruise in Halong Bay, an Imperial City full-day tour in Hue, a local market visit in Mekong Delta, and exploring the Temple of Literature in Hanoi are just some of the highlights included in the package.
Conditions apply. Full payment or deposit must be made between 6 Oct 21 – 30 Nov 21.
Click here for more information.
- Karryon’s Top 10 stories of the week: Catch up on our most-wanted: May 20
- Here are the most cringe-worthy Instagram captions ever… are you guilty of using them?
- Oceania Cruises offers bonus commission for advisors and cabin upgrades for guests
- Tahiti scraps testing requirements for travellers arriving via Auckland
- Moulin Rouge! Hotel: Voulez-vous coucher at the Kimpton Margot Sydney?
Share this story