The APT Travel group is inviting you to see the world in a new light with TravelGlo – which is redefined and better than ever, offering five exciting new journeys in Australia & New Zealand.
The APT Travel Group has announced it is redefining its newest brand, TravelGlo by introducing brand new escorted tours across Australia and New Zealand.
Created in 2019, in response to strong demand in the three-star market, the TravelGlo brand initially offered a selection of curated rail journeys across Europe.
The product range has since been adapted and enhanced to meet the new demand and interest in domestic travel. This innovation will allow the company to expand its offerings to new customers who are interested in this affordable escorted travel style.
“We are in the unique position of having 90 plus years’ experience to call on in making TravelGlo a viable option for our travel agent partners and guests. People who chose to travel with TravelGlo will do so with the assurance that their holiday has been organised by the leaders in the industry.”
David Cox, CEO of The APT Travel Group
The exciting new journeys
There are five new journeys on offer in 2021 giving travellers the opportunity to see Australia and New Zealand in affordable comfort. In each destination, the guest will have time to explore with freedom, and the resources at hand to make sure they make the most of every moment.
The new tours include:
- 8 day Tassie Essentials, Hobart return, priced from $1,999 per person, twin share.
- 7 day South-West Coast Highlights, Perth return, priced from $1,899 per person, twin share.
- 8 day New Zealand’s South Island, Christchurch return, priced from $1,799 per person, twin share.
- 8 day New Zealand’s North Island, Auckland return, priced from $1,599 per person, twin share.
- 7 day Western Australia’s Golden Outback, Perth return, priced from $1,699 per person, twin share.
TravelGlo guests will travel in Australia and New Zealand in tour groups of no more than 48 people aboard comfortable air-conditioned coaches, stay in 3-4 star accommodation and enjoy the services of an expert TravelGlo driver/guide.
TravelGlo trips will operate under the APT Travel Group’s Flexible Booking Cover for to provide additional assurance as well as Safe Travel protocols while on tour.
Click here for more information.
Share this story